It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe I know , after much research.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In many UFO reports and encounters , small probe type objects are frequently described.

My own encounter I believe to have seen a NL ( Night light) type probe. I have found that these are reported quite often , and all over the world , for at least 3,000 years.

They can hover perfectly still , or take off in any direction very fast. They can look just like a star for instance if one was hovering motionless in the sky. Or like a Street light if it was hovering low to the ground. They are often seen as Red , Blue , Green, Amber , and often White or Whitish lights, or described as fireballs. They are seen high in the atmosphere, and low to the ground. They can be seen traveling at high speeds, but are also often reported traveling at low speeds, and often at tree top height above the ground. They are seen in Oceans , and entering and leaving Bay areas. When you see one roaming around the country side , and it approaches you , then there is no mistaking one then for a normal object!

These objects may have been reported as Angels or supernatural phenomena for centuries.
( While I don't actively research these types of reports , I am well aware of many of the similarities between many of these accounts , and known Ufological events, including my own.)

These are probes. They are seen acting in concert with larger craft. A good , and reliable , and to my knowledge Skeptic proof example of these NL type craft working in concert with , or originating from larger crafts, is Operation Prato (Saucer) Sept. to Dec. '77.

The Brazilian Air Force Operation also gives an insight as to the nature of these objects , and of those who control them. Operation Prato makes it very clear that these objects and other craft are actively observing Humans and the Environment and ecosystems of Earth.

Operation Prato leaves no doubt that these objects and the larger craft associated with them are intelligently controlled , as evidenced by the fact that the Operation Prato team itself was "Shadowed " by the "unknowns" and the "unknowns " were aware of the Teams discrete locations, often being approached by the "unknowns".

These reports similar to my own are reported worldwide , for example my encounter occurred in Oct. '02. If you read the AUFORN sightings archive Issue # 30 , Oct. '02 you'll notice that people were reporting in Australia , the same type of Objects I encountered here in North Texas ! And you can compare these sightings with the Operation Prato descriptions , and see that this activity is related , and continues to this day. If not satisfied by that , then compare those sightings , with sightings in Mexico, the U.K. , Russia , anywhere you want to look , you'll find these similarities reported all over the World.

In conclusion I believe that while many different crafts are reported around the world, (1) it is likely that the many different types of craft observed , may only represent different crafts originating from one Species of E.B.E. ( 2 ) ,and many crafts of E.T. origins may be un-maned probes, either controlled directly , or under thier own A.I.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So you sah a light that vanished suddenly? What was its coler, how did it exit the erea?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
So you sah a light that vanished suddenly? What was its coler, how did it exit the erea?

Here let me post my sighting.

My Encounter

Sat Image that goes with my account

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I have posted elsewhere about a very clear NL sighting mentioned in your post. Thanks for the links.

But my question is: is it more important to believe what you know, or to know what you believe?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nice work Lost, and your encounter sounds fascinating. It sounds like you've done a lot of research to understand it and draw a conclusion, but I'm not sure how you came up with the first part.

In conclusion I believe that while many different crafts are reported around the world,

(1) it is likely that the many different types of craft observed , may only represent different crafts originating from one Species of E.B.E.

I'm not sure how you think only ONE species is doing this, why not more? I can't prove there are more, but I don't see how you can conclude only one species just because the same phenomenon is occurring all over. But because all we can see is a glowing form, we can't tell what’s in the middle of it, and could be various different objects from different species. Also Brazil is the only place reporting people being hit with lasers, right?

( 2 ) ,and many crafts of E.T. origins may be un-maned probes, either controlled directly , or under thier own A.I.

I also believe this is true for the Orb type UFO's like Foo Fighters from the past to your own encounter now. They definitely show intelligence in maneuvering, and are not a natural phenomenon. They obviously are highly energized objects that cause the glow, with the purpose to monitor what we are doing. Many witnesses describe a UFO as splitting into several parts which could be one craft releasing probes.

Again, nice work, keep it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Nice work Lost, and your encounter sounds fascinating. It sounds like you've done a lot of research to understand it and draw a conclusion, but I'm not sure how you came up with the first part.

In conclusion I believe that while many different crafts are reported around the world,

(1) it is likely that the many different types of craft observed , may only represent different crafts originating from one Species of E.B.E.

While I'm not ruling out multiple E.B.E's , I am stating that it is likely that many different crafts belong to one species of E.B.E.

Edit: Simply that every different type of craft observed, does not represent a different species of E.B.E. , but that at least one E.B.E. has many different crafts belonging to that E.B.E. visiting Earth. ( Operation Prato describes at least 9 different crafts. One as small as 2cm!)

I'm not sure how you think only ONE species is doing this, why not more? I can't prove there are more, but I don't see how you can conclude only one species just because the same phenomenon is occurring all over. But because all we can see is a glowing form, we can't tell what’s in the middle of it, and could be various different objects from different species. Also Brazil is the only place reporting people being hit with lasers, right?

Actually Lt. Col. Hollanda and his team took many pictures , however , when developed nothing would show up on film. Hollanda then received permission to bring in a civilian cinematographer , Milton Mendonça, after discovering that using filters the objects could then be seen on the film.

Mendonça then suggested the team use UV, and Infra-Red film, and the FAB gave the Team the equipment.

What they found was that almost all the photo's of lights showed them to be cylinder shaped "Sounding Leads".

To my knowledge I know of no other Laser attacks directly on people , except in Brazil's Op Prato reports.

From www.ufo.com.br - Interview of Urangye Hollanda

UFO - Vocês (Your Op Team) had made many photographs of UFOs as these?

Hollanda - and as! We made 500 more than. They were sets of ten of
coils of films, a full cardboard box of them. In almost all the
photographs had UFOs or sounding leads. And sees you who all those
negatives had been in my front, for almost two months of work, and we
do not obtain nothing. Some in the photos did not leave light. There,
after that I discovered, we were to look at them and had fantastic
images again. Later it was alone to order to the laboratory of 1º
COMAR to extend and to see pretty sounding leads and UFOs in
photographs. Sets of ten of them!

UFO - After its vocês (Your Op Teams) discovery they had made new photos?

Hollanda - Yes, with the aid of a called friend Milton
Mendonça, who already faleceu. It was cinegrafista of the
Liberal TV, Belém, and knew very on photograph. I asked for his
aid because he was sufficiently trusted and he was a wise person who,
participating of the operation with us, did not go to comment nothing
with nobody. Thus, I informed the fact to my commander, saying to it
that I was with difficulties in the process photographic technician,
and he authorizeed Milton to enter in the project. He was with us
in some vigils and in he always assisted them. Until he instructed us
to use it films special, with infra-red ray resources, ultraviolet
etc. We ask for, therefore, the material for our superiors, in
Brasilia, and they had ordered excellent films. With this, we start to
have better results. We obtain to photograph, then, great objects and
with formats that people nor imagined...

This Interview is fairly long , but www.freetranslation.com will translate the entire interview . (For Free! No registration , nothing!) Just enter this addy.... www.ufo.com.br... ..,set the translator to Portuguese to English, and give it a minute.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

top topics

join