It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with a Reptilian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Part 1
www.subversiveelement.com...

Part 2
www.subversiveelement.com...

Do you belive it? Im not sure myself. But the point about the evolution of humans is a very good one. Thats got me thinking.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Cool read,

no evidence whatsoever, so could either be the whole truth or a Titoresque sham........especially given the very final answer

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Excellent Read!

I just dont think it is very convincing. It almost seems as though the Interveiwer and Interveiwee speak the same exact way. This could be from the person who wrote the transcript. I want to believe it but the way it seems to be written is just not beleivable. There seem to be so many better questions to ask as well.

JWB

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree, seems like one person talking to him or herself. The author is very well educated in this area though, shares many of my own beliefs in ancient writings, and or the Bible, being that a race of reptilians could have evolved long ago, but the whole take on alien "creation" theory" doesn't hold water with me. Very good read none the less, let's check out the arctic for UFO's .

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This gets posted (and debunked) frequently. Please do a search for other Lacerta posts and add to those.

Locked because it's a duplicate.

top topics

join