It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Opium Harvest is Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thats my explanation for the recent escalation of violence in Afghanistan. It will only get worse as the fall approaches, and the harvest is readied for shipment. Don't you people know that the week around Labor Day is the big delivery time for the yearly harvest? Everybody is trying to get their piece of the action salted away so they can expand and perpetuate the worldwide opiate addiction. Oh yeah, the elections are in September. That is a smokescreen.

It pains me to see our elite soldiers used and abused to corner the market on the world opium supply. It simply has to stop, and the sooner the better. All this talk in the news today about the 'ongoing search' for the SF team that MH-47 was on the way to rescue. Those guys don't call for extraction unless they are in imminent danger of being overrun. That team is either dead or captured, the MH-47 was suckered in, and all that SAR op is for is to try to get to the possible survivors and rescue or silence them before they crack and give up their codewords and classified info.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me, glad, sad, mad or indifferent. I don't care what you do about it. I'm already as good as dead anyway. My own family sold me out, and I figured out what they were up to, too.

Just like the 'New Black Panther Party' sprung up because the Nation of Islam is afraid to call itself that in the States anymore. Same face, different name, same objective, different millenium.

Go on, celebrate your 'Independence Day'. Have a nice barbecue.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm already as good as dead anyway. My own family sold me out, and I figured out what they were up to, too.

Care to eloborate on that? May as well tell your story instead of being buried without getting it out in the open, wasting your entire life in the process.
How did your family sell you out? Are they heroin dealers or smugglers? Are you?
What is your connection to Afghani Opium?
By family do you mean the mafia?

Very mysterious.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hasn't the CIA already used that market in past? Was there not some sort of admission years ago.
Don't tell me they need capital again to cover their overseas missions?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah guys,

Just feeling extra sorry for myself yesterday, I guess. I already covered all this stuff in my 'Heroin/Opium is the REAL problem' thread. I can't prove anything about my family's or my ex's involvement in what I like to call the worldwide opium conspiracy, but none of this stuff is happening by accident, and it seems to me to be coming around again. I have no part in it, or I wouldn't discuss it here. These people are sworn to secrecy on pain of death.

This problem, in my opinion, is central to most of our conflicts since at least the Boxer Rebellion, and continues to increase in size and scope. The CIA is right in the middle of it, I think, and so is the JSOG. The CIA is in constant need of black ops funding, and we've only scratched the surface of how they go about it. Whatever they've admitted to is nothing compared to what they currently have going, imo.

Go ahead and call me crazy, because when you ask me for proof, I will tell you I am talking out my butt. Like I've said before, I'd rather be crazy than to have some of the stuff I speculate about be true.

Ever felt like something is dreadfully wrong, and you just can't quite put your finger on it? Well, I have, and I did, and this is what I came up with. 'God help me if I'm wrong. God help us all if I'm right.'

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
edit to start new thread

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this thread is really taking off here, boy. Man, I sure am glad certain mods are looking out for important subjects like this. Seekerof and worldwatcher are quite a team!

new topics

top topics

join