It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sierra bermeja,puerto rico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i found this website about 2 days ago and i like it a lot. i want to share this article about what is happening in sierra bermeja, puerto rico where ufo sightings happen almost daily. check it out...

ufoinfo.com...

also, this incident was very famous for years and stunned a lot of residents...

www.umsl.edu...

-relop

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by relop

I feel that more attention should be given to the large number of incidents reported around the Sierra Bermeja area.

I found this site that discusses a number of reports compiled by Jorge Martin. Of particular interest are the series of events that happened in the area between 1988 and 1992 culminating with US taking control of this area, which they maintain up to this day.

www.iraap.org...

Many people believe that there is an underground facility operated by extraterrestrials and that there are entrances to this facility on the side of the Cayul peak and the Cartagena lagoon, just a few 1000's feet away from there, as well as another entrance accesible only by sea (supported by sightings of unidentified submersible objects going in and out of the sea south of the area.

What is more interesting is that in the early 90's the US decided that they were going to lease the lagoon and mountain range as a national wildlife refuge, and a tethered aerostat was installed just about a mile south of the lagoon to presumably monitor drug smuggling boats and aircraft.

As far as I know people are not allowed in the area with the threat that snipers are guarding it. Not sure whether the threat is true or not, but seems like an awful lot of security for a mere NWR.

A Similar installation of a tethered aerostat exists in Gulf Breeze florida as well as other well known UFO hotspots. The airforce operates this aerostat network.

www.fas.org...

-rrr

join