It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black out theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is my black out theory from last night. According to the media, lightening was to blame for this. After looking at another thread on here, which had weather images, lightening theory is wrong. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Since watching the news on FOX, i haven't seen one interview with a power plant worker. You would think they would be talking to an expert seeings this is the biggest black out in Americas history. I am yet to see any sort of expert on the news discussing the crisis. The only expert i've seen is a man talking about ATM machines being shut down. He claimed it was a terrorist attack and i believe he is wrong to scare people into thinking the country is under attack.

Now, my theory, is that this is the "perfect terrorist simulation". The power was shut down to see how the cities would cope. They wanted to know if American people would go into chaos plus they wanted to see how the police force would cope under a state of chaos. This police looks like they are coping with this well, the president doesn't look to bothered about this.

To me this "terrorist simulation" was a sucessful in the eyes of the government. They are probably pleased human life wasn't lost. National guard is still on stand by on New York, but has been sent into Cleveland i believe. Some reports suggest that there will be more black outs, so take care and be ready.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Check my thread, "Economic boost from NE blackout".

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is my black out theory from last night. According to the media, lightening was to blame for this. After looking at another thread on here, which had weather images, lightening theory is wrong. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Since watching the news on FOX, i haven't seen one interview with a power plant worker. You would think they would be talking to an expert seeings this is the biggest black out in Americas history. I am yet to see any sort of expert on the news discussing the crisis. The only expert i've seen is a man talking about ATM machines being shut down. He claimed it was a terrorist attack and i believe he is wrong to scare people into thinking the country is under attack.

Now, my theory, is that this is the "perfect terrorist simulation". The power was shut down to see how the cities would cope. They wanted to know if American people would go into chaos plus they wanted to see how the police force would cope under a state of chaos. This police looks like they are coping with this well, the president doesn't look to bothered about this.

To me this "terrorist simulation" was a sucessful in the eyes of the government. They are probably pleased human life wasn't lost. National guard is still on stand by on New York, but has been sent into Cleveland i believe. Some reports suggest that there will be more black outs, so take care and be ready.

Correct me if Im wrong but under a severe blackout like this -- wouldn't limited marshall law be imposed to keep the peace if things got out of hand? (ie, looting, riots, crime)

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Correct me if Im wrong but under a severe blackout like this -- wouldn't limited marshall law be imposed to keep the peace if things got out of hand? (ie, looting, riots, crime)

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have found that infinite mixes sublime statements with ridiculous statements.

This was a very interesting assessment, I take issue only with the part about 'the President didn't look too bothered'. My impression from years of viewing, is that this idiot 'president' doesn't just keep a poker face... the fact is that this individual really can't be bothered... just a spoilt no-talent brat who was always going to be the least deserving, least capable 'president' of all time.

Back to the point, why does infinite have a split personality?

* see my topic, Trust and Distrust *

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I believe that this is a conditioning for martial law which will probably happen soon. More info

top topics

join