It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More On 911 From Morgan Reynolds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11, 2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day goes beyond the pale.”

I know what I saw on 9/11! I saw two or the worlds largest structures destroyed by fire, something that has never happened before or even after 9/11.

I guess you mised the part where the large jet airplanes slammed into them at full speed, another thing that has never happened before or even after 9/11.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
But were they 767s that hit the WTC?

The comparison picture from LetsRoll911.org looks more like a 757 than a 767. Only the 767-400ER engines are that long. But the style is different. Check out an American 757.
And here is an American 767-200

Notice how the turbine housing on the 767 steps down to the exhaust, whereas the 757 has a smooth transition. So the validity of the LetsRoll911.org comparison is lacking based on those details. I think there is nothing fishy about the airplanes themselves, but the fate of the WTC towers is still very much in question as far as I'm concerned. Also, I wish people would drop the whole pod theory. There is no pod. Period.

<< 1   >>

join