It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sighting + very interesting net tool.

page: 1

join
share:
dez

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello all,
I was hesitant about posting my story for fear people would think I'm just out for attention, but I'm not and it's as simple as that. For an interesting twist though i thought I'd use my ufo sighting to introduce you all to a really neat internet tool I found that is a collaboration of aerial photos. I'm going to attempt to recreated a mapping of my sighting using this tool and I would hope that in the future everyone here will do the same. It would be really helpful for anyone claiming to have found a government compound like the person that has the post about the old radar tower. I'm not sure how old these aerial photos are but they give the general idea. I'm tempted to see if I can find area-51 later tonight
. One final note, I dont think the entire country is mapped but a very large area around most major cities is. I live between dallas and abilene texas and the complete area between those two major cities is mapped and there's about 300miles between them. Anyway, here goes.

dez

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I dont remember the exact date. I'm very bad about recalling dates especially in the past more than a year ago ^^;, but I know it was near graduation in 2003. So May 25ish, 2003. I was driving out to my grandparents house who live out in the country and As I passed the strip of industrial welding places I hit my brights and noticed something really quick flash back, almost like it was mimmicing me turning on my brights. I dismissed it as a reflection or another car hitting their brights after coming over the hill or something but thought it was odd that it wasnt on the road, it was at the same level of the road in that area but it was off the left.

When it really got interesting was when I got to the base of the hill. As I was coming up over the hill I got to an elevation where I could see past the smaller hill on the left side of the road and a blue light was slowly moving across the road toward the radio tower on the left which gave me a very good estimate of the height at which it was flying. All I could make of it was a blue light that lit a small area of the metallic surface to which it was fixed. I'm not very good at guessing footage but I played football and I can vaguely remember yardage so we'll use that. I would say it was 60-80 yards in the air, so very very low, but I couldnt hear any sound.

I have to take into account I was driving a very loud car, I did cut the radio as soon as I saw it though because to be honest I was scared of my wits and didnt want this thing to see me even though it was a futile effort as it was right above me. I also cut my lights btw. I was driving very slowly to try to get a better look even though I was totally freaked out. It drove almost directly over the car but kept going to the right and at that point I was just thinking to my self o sh*t... o sh*t... o sh*t... because I do 'not' want to be abducted.
So I just took the turn you see up ahead on the left to go out to my grandparents probably going 70-80mph on a 30mph road ^^;.

I also found it interesting that my aunt had mentioned to me once that a few years ago she was followed from the city limits of my town, all the way to the city limits of the next town which is a good 30 minutes, by 2 "blue" lights. This was before the incident, we were just talking about UFOs and she told me her story and then lo and behold a few years later I have my very own "blue light" UFO experience in the same area of the country. Has anyone noticed if the same 'type' of UFO generally occur in the same area?

Anyhow that's my story, it's probably nothing much different than so many
others but I thought it'd be a nice way to give you all the web tool I found.
terraserver.microsoft.com...
Oh, btw, where I have the square car with white dots is where I first turned my brights on and saw the flashback.

For some reason it wont link the pic. here is a hyper.
www.geocities.com...

Ok.... the site is down too aparently, says its a temp problem though.
Oh well, I'll leave them both up.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by dez]

dez

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hehehe now this is interesting.
I went to see if I could find the long. and lat. of area 51 and put that in but it didnt work. So I put in rachel nevada which is supposedly very near and there is a giant piece of the map missing.

I'll let you look at the map for yourself.
Go here terraserver.microsoft.com...
and put in Rachel Nevada.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Interesting - could you provide a rough sketch of what you saw?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well , Yes I have had a very similar experience , right here in North Texas aswell. Near Vernon , Texas.
I too have a Sat Image , that I superimposed the path of the UFO I saw onto!

And I was approached by a Whitish/Blue BOL.

This is mine I just used a Google Sat Image , and used a Paint Program , but basically the same thing , you've done.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

dez

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There wasnt much shape I could make out. It was night time, like 10-11pmish so all I could really see was the blue light. As far as the hue of the light and such though I'd say it was roughly the same color as the home button up there on the ATS tool bar. It wasnt extremely bright or anything. Not very large either. I'd say 2/3x bigger than my car's headlight.

top topics

join