It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Knows about Titor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Does the FBI know about John Titor?

If so, do you think when "he" right now in flordia is a little older, they would recruit him because they know he is a "time travler" and is the person to do it? To keep time "going".

I don't know what I was going to say, it's all in my head, but can't get it out in words

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ken, I reckon you would be able to get most of your answers from the following link:

John Titor

In my opinion, there is more evidence to JT being a hoax than a reality, but it's still one of the best.

As for "don't know what I was going to say, it's all in my head, but can't get it out in words".

I would recommend typing out your thread in a Word document or a text file, then saving it. You can compile and re-adjust all you want, and add all those bits that you forgot you wanted to place on this post. I have the same problem, I can't type as fast as I think, and tend to get way ahead of myself and end up losing track of what I initially wanted to say.

Now where was I .....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You also might want to check out this list of discussions on John Titor. You'll find hours and hours of reading on this subject here.

Reference For John Titor Threads (click here)

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
You also might want to check out this list of discussions on John Titor. You'll find hours and hours of reading on this subject here.

Reference For John Titor Threads (click here)

Thanks, I've read most of the threads but have additional questions

top topics

join