It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,000 Year Old UFO Found in Grand Canyon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"Atom Powered craft" eh? Sounds pretty advanced if you ask me. Why aren't we experimenting with these so-called atoms?

This site should be listed right alongside IndiaDaily

[edit on 26-6-2005 by zhangmaster]

dez

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the particular incident, but I recall seeing some info regarding information that some section of the grand canyon, down on the ground level within the canyon, supposedly connected to a cave system, was declared off limits to the public. I think it had something to do with one of those 'alien colonies living underground' things which I don thold a lot of stock in.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has anyone seen an "Atom Powered Engine"? How could they tell?

Roper

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think the places they have off limits is due to unstable rock formations. You know some of them pillars are pretty weak looking.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic there Roper. "Atom Powered" means nothing really. Any kind of fuel made out of 'atoms' is atom powered, which is just about anything (something like antimatter might be an exception). I hope the author was talking about some kind of ion propulsion system, otherwise she seems to be talking out of her...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Take a piece of lava from a volcano that exploded a year ago and carbon date it--------millions of years old but wait that was last year???? Oh well I guess that means it is StUpid and anyone who uses it is running away from the fact that Earth is less than 10,000 years old.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
Take a piece of lava from a volcano that exploded a year ago and carbon date it--------millions of years old but wait that was last year????

Oh gee, I guess you invalidated carbon testing there. What is the main prerequisite to carbon dating? Lava has carbon in it right? Right?

You make me sic

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
anyone who uses it is running away from the fact that Earth is less than 10,000 years old.

No it's not.

It's generally accepted that the Earth is around 4 to 5 BILLION years old.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I saw that movie ! the original was better than the re-make, and it was buried in ice, not limestone

<< 1   >>

join