It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House Spin Cycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The white house spins cycle

I wonder what in the heck is going on with the white house lately in the past week or so, that is jumping from different excused to justify the war in Iraq.

It’s been some “Rumors” that Mr. Bush is starting to panic over the way the public support of the war and occupation is going south.

The president reason for the war in Iraq has change in the past three years,

Last Saturday Mr. Bush brought the issue of defending the war in Iraq with “We went to war because of we were attacked”

But we all know that the September attacks had not link to Iraq.

Then last Sunday the secretary of state Ms. Rice said that “criticism of the handling of the war isn't justified because "The administration, I think, has said to the American people that it is a generational commitment to Iraq."

A what? If my mind serves me right the conflict in Iraq was to be a short term incursion and victory.

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld on Feb. 7, 2003 said, "It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."

Vice President Cheney (March 16, 2003) said, "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators... I think it will go relatively quickly... in weeks rather than months."

And this quote here is the one that ice the cake,

Former Budget director Mitch Daniels (March 28, 2003) stated, "The United States is committed to helping Iraq recover from the conflict, but Iraq will not require sustained aid."

The pentagon voted on June 15 for 45 more billions on aid for Iraq, so far Iraq appropriation of funs is now $322.40 billion dollars, I wonder what in the world is going on and as an American tax payer I want some answers.

Is Mr. Bush administration getting so desperate that it thinks than switching the reasons for invasions is going to change the reality of this expensive war, this war is costing us Americans money but for the other side is making some people and CEOs involved in the defense budget very rich?

How disconnected is the white house from reality? How much more they imagine that the American public can go on living of lies and patriotism propaganda? I guess they expect to last another 3 years?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They probly are feeling desperate right about now. Nothing seems to be going the administration's way. 'Course, as we've seen all week, they'll never let anyone know it.

They have much to answer for. If not here, than in the afterlife.

new topics

join