It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Magnificent Time – These Days in Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:
Oct

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
An Analysis of Prophecies from China and other Countries In Relation to the Practice of Falun Dafa
pureinsight.org...

Oct

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The sixteenth-century French prophet Nostradamus indicated in Centuries that an unusual Easterner would appear in this period of history. Several poems in Centuries refer to the Easterner as well as to the changes he would bring to the world. I’d like to analyze three of the poems in hopes they can inspire people and get them thinking about the significance of these prophecies.
pureinsight.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry, Oct, I'm not buying it. There's a lot of supposition and tenuous links to get from Nostradamus' prediction, seemingly of global significance, to the persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese Communists. Don't get me wrong - I support Falun Gong followers' need for freedom to practice their beliefs peacefully.

However, I just don't see the Falun persecution - as distressing as it may be to its practitioners - as a major, global issue.

Oct

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
However, I just don't see the Falun persecution - as distressing as it may be to its practitioners - as a major, global issue.

In 755, there was a prophecy from a Mayan monk: after 1991, there would be two big events: the awakening of human beings' universal consciousness, and the purification and regeneration of the earth.

The mysterious Mayan prophesies have shown the inevitable law of the galaxy's movements, regular and unchanging as the four seasons.

Purification means to weed out the corrupt and keep the healthy. Nowadays, the natural environment has been deeply polluted and damaged and is in very dangerous circumstances. With the worsened morality of today's mankind, the spiritual distortion, the spiritual pollution, everybody is playing a role in this degeneration. People are helpless, indifferent and numb about all these problems.

What could purify this society? Reliance on more regulations, on scientific breakthroughs or religions? Regulations can restrain the behavior that can be seen, but they cannot do anything to influence people's hearts. Human beings make the laws. People who break the law can get away with it using their status, public relations and money.The law can control the exterior but cannot cure the root of a problem. Reliance on science? It is science that makes people pursue material enjoyment and stimulation and move further away from basic morality. In fact, material enjoyment is exchanged for the spoilage and destruction of nature. When people realize the importance of the natural environment and try to use science to remedy the problems they have created, they cause even worse problems ("breaking the wall in the east to repair the wall in the west").Rely on religion? People have had religious beliefs for thousands of years. But it didn't prevent human morality from going down. How can we expect religion to bring morality back up? There are even religious people who are now politicians.

The only way to bring back human morality is to awaken the people. Only when people's spirits and hearts are purified, will these social problems disappear.In 1992, Master Li started to teach Falun Dafa. In just a few years, millions of people's hearts and bodies have been purified and human morality is rising.

clearwisdom.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Any chance you could make your point in a few words? What are you trying to say?

Oct

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye

Some people know, there will be a last trial by Gods.

But what is the creteria to judge, is it the creteria if sb worship Gods, or if sd goes to the church or temples?

No, the creteria is the level of a person's heart. Or say conscience.

If people seeing good persons (especially Falun Gong practitioners who try to assimilate to the nature of the universe--To be true, good and endure.) are being persecuted, but because of certain reason, they support the evil CCP who always do sth criminal. Do you think this kind of persons are worthy the title of human being, even if they go to church or temple, they are not agreed by Gods.

top topics

join