It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Been viewing the site for awhile now. Figured I may as well register. Very interesting and eclectic group you have here. My interests are varied and include UFOlogy (I've got some strong opinions on that), general conspiracy, quantum physics, and alternative science. Seems to be plenty of all of the foregoing here. Once I've figured out the how-to mechanics of the site, I'll jump in.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hey yeahright, welcome to ATS/PTS/BTS.

I'm the PTS Council Representative. If I can be of any help to you, send me a u2u. Anytime.

Happy hunting.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome aboard yeahright!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome YR! I would love to hear some of your opinions on ufology...maybe you should u2u me or something about that or if you have a question! I think you'll fit in great.....Have fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi Yeahright,

Welcome to the ATS boards! Look around, try out the search funtion and see what you can find!

Have fun.........!!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Appreciate the warm welcome, everyone. Chickst3r- I'll have to become accustomed to the overall workings of the site before I'll be ready to launch into anything as complex as u2u [ha]. In the meantime, if you're still around, here's a good launch point for UFO discussion from my perspective- www.888webtoday.com...

If you haven't read it, I'd recommend starting with "Occult Ether Physics". (It's not what it sounds like). Based upon several years of investigation in this topic, I'm convinced (but can't prove) that UFOs are terrestrial in nature and are based upon Tesla technology being utilized by the government.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey enjoy all that ATS has to offer. There is plenty of topics to look through and find something that you've wondered about or would like to discuss.

Cheers

-Aza

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Once I've figured out the how-to mechanics of the site, I'll jump in.

Well I hope that happens soonish ... you're clearly not posting enough!

Welcome to the ATS.

new topics

top topics

join