It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hero janitor blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Howard, I'm glad you made an attempt to get this thread back on course.
I think enough time has been spent rehashing that reply.

Move on folks, nothing to see.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Move on folks, nothing to see.

Is that a quote from the feeble-minded orchestrators of stonewalled enquiries and poor excuses for Commissions on 9/11, speaking generally to the citizens of the US and the world at large?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nope, simply a request to get back to the discussion on 9/11 that was railroaded several posts back.
In no way should it be construed as commentary on the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbonium
First we have the JFK "magic bullet theory". Now we might have the WTC "magic smoke theory"! I can't wait for the drawing that shows how the smoke travels instantaneously down the tower, WITHIN the tower, all 70 plus floors down past the lobby, into the basement, then puffs back up and spews out onto the street!! All the while cleverly hidden from view as it snakes down elevator shafts, jumps over to the next shaft, and does it again, then puffs out into view. All in 0.01 seconds time!!

You just made my signature!

Keep up with good work.

On a side note, I notice all of the mods seem to be against all conspiracies. Maybe this site was just created to make fun of crazy people? How's that for a conspiracy.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I'm starting to wonder if 9/11 really even happened. Honestly.

I don't know if it's true or false, but this all too overwhelming to take.\

Well you cannot argue against two GIGANTIC buildings missing.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Not always, sometimes they will make claims that they spotted the 9/11 hijackers loitering in the building in the weeks before the attack.

I think you're one of the biggest dissenters on this entire message board. But I'm not just singling you out. I challenge anyone to debunk my post in this topic about all of the Government whistle blowers. It's towards the bottom of the page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you can prove that all of them are connected to a conspiracy site, and are "out to make the Government look evil" then I will admit that there is no conspiracy. The problem is you can't, so stop just trying to debunk non sense and try to debunk the hard truth.

Choosing the Government lies over the people does not make you Patriotic

[edit on 5-7-2005 by NoJustice]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join