It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Herman is Angry; somebody will die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Today is June 21st. The official release date for a CD I have been waiting for for MONTHS. Tomorrow, I fly to brazil. The official website, as well as everywhere else the CD was discussed said it would hit shelves June 21st. Well it didn't. And now I will have to survive 2 20 hour plane trips without my favorite singer's new CD that I could have pre-ordered, but I decided to trust the release date and wait for. I've searched all over, and nobody has it. It's almost as if the CD doesn't even exist. Somebody will pay, and that's a promise.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Clay will be here when you get back.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Perhaps you could target the whining unmusical Billy Corgan who was also due to have released an inaugural solo album on this day, in your venting.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Clay will be here when you get back.

Oh good, I'll have something to look forward to...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
It's almost as if the CD doesn't even exist. Somebody will pay, and that's a promise.

There are far worse things than not getting this CD. Someone at my work had to take their wife to the Dr. to find out if she has lung cancer. You need to put things in their proper order and perspective. Instead of dwelling on the CD join others in a prayer to God Almighty that Natalee Holloway can be found, hopefully alive.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Herman, here's some more memories to take with you to Brazil.

It's a picture of Clay thinking about Herman during the holidays.

It's a picture of a babe trying hard to arouse Clay..............but to no avail. Clay don't swing that way!

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Michael Jacksons new CD was delayed from 21 to 30, sorry

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
nsync are baffled at the demise of the cd.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Herman
It's almost as if the CD doesn't even exist. Somebody will pay, and that's a promise.

There are far worse things than not getting this CD. Someone at my work had to take their wife to the Dr. to find out if she has lung cancer. You need to put things in their proper order and perspective. Instead of dwelling on the CD join others in a prayer to God Almighty that Natalee Holloway can be found, hopefully alive.

Pfft, Natalee Holloway blah blah blah. The CD is obviously more important. Lung cancer? I'd stab out my own lung for this CD. And actually, it's a Michale Graves CD, so you were one last name off Wisdumb
. Well I'm just glad Clay's thinking of me whilst I'm gone. *Sigh*. Won't somebody PLEASE think of the boybands!?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Michael Jackson saw your post was 9 and decided to call you over for a sleepover.

new topics

top topics

join