It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't remember/can't dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't know why... but all my life I've never really drempt. Atleast, not in the way other people describe. I do sleep normally, and I don't really have any problems mentally. That is why I think I do dream, but for some reason I cannot remember them.

When I lay down to sleep at night, I think about the day, I think about a book, whatever comes to mind. I'm not dreaming, this is before I've fallen asleep. And then, I just sort of "switch on" in the morning. All of a sudden I'll be awake, and there you go. I might lay around for a bit in bed, but I'm awake.

I've never felt that I thought about "something" at night and just forgotton, I just don't feel anything. There is simply my wakeing mind.

And obviosuly, I don't remember anything from when I first fall asleep from when I wake up.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how I can start dreaming, or remembering my dreams? I wan't to dream!

PS: Mods please do not move this to BTS, I know this is a double post, but I only got one reply there and would really like more input on my problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I’m sorry but your original thread is in the right place on BTS (member Dream forum). We don’t allow multiple threads on the same post. So…this thread is already posted on BTS and the subject matter is not suitable ATS. This is why I’m closing this one down. My apologies…

Please add any further comments to the original thread listed below.

I don't remember/can't dream

Thread Closed

join