It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper: Insane or enlightened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I've been involved with reading, and learning as much as I can about government conspiracy, and related topics over the last few years, but thats beside the point.

During these years I had never purchased "Behold A Pale Horse", fearing I already have known about the half the materiial, but out of boredom, I decided to buy it anyways yesterday. Being about a quarter through, I ran a search on Cooper to learn more about his death and found sites claiming his leg was lost in "warfare" not by two men in suits as he had described. I also read that a radio caller tricked him into saying that he read a document, which the caller had falsely written himself. Now I'm starting to wonder if Cooper was crazy as most claim. I still believe in the horrible truth, but even John Lear was starting to question the guys sanity, as Cooper began to bash every other UFO expert in the world.

I'm not saying I'm going either way. I'm deffinately going to finish the book, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its a matter of subjective deducements and judgements. Despite the story of his leg and a few other things that raised my eyebrow, I see alot of what he is talking about in regards to government conspiracy's and "who and whom" is behind all this is as very crediable.

While your out and about on the internet checking on little things like his leg story and a few other small matters...check out his government conspiracy issues and as to "who and whom" is behind all this and you may decide to skip the mundane issue of "how his leg was lost" or etc.......

I actually find this article to be right insightful:
www.grailwerk.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow I thought he was still alive. A lot of his stuff is engaging, but some of it seems to be over the top. Interesting reading anyhow.

join