It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminated Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
there is two conflicting translations of the bible. you may here people say that the only good translation is the king james, well, i doubt many today can actually read the real king james however the modern one is good to go.

a man, who was a mason, once told me that there was confusion in the bible and that lucifer was the good god of the bible and not the same as satan. lucifer was the great architect and he created all things. learning this to be true was a part of being "illuminated." settle down people i am just stating what i was told. anyways, the NIV translation of the bible calls lucifer the morning star,"How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" however, the king james version reads,Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" jesus-is-lord.com... here we find that the NIV identifies lucifer as Jesus, who i and many christians believe is almighty God. here is what the NIV says about Jesus, Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." further, 2 Peter 1:19," And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts." so is Jesus goin to rise in our hearts or is lucifer? with the NIV confusing Jesus and lucifer is quite easy.

the NIV comes from a corrupt translation written by wesscot and hort, apostate witches who never believed in the bible in the first place. www.cuttingedge.org...
www.geocities.com...
some have said the two were masons but i am not sure, let me know if you can prove they were. nonetheless, there has been a lot of confusion by the hands of these men. and if what the masonic member told me about the confusing of the bible and that lucifer is the good god, creator of all things, then the NIV supports it and many are believing a lie. Isaiah 14:14 lucifer declares that he will be like the most high," he certainly is being made out to be in the minds of men. therein may be part of the "royal secret," kept by the masons although a lie or is it? there are many other errors in the NIV, like the omitting of the doctrine of the trinity, I john 5:7. read the links, they are very informative.

BOTTOM LINE

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by malice_devious
a man, who was a mason, learning this to be true was a part of being "illuminated."

the NIV comes from a corrupt translation written by wesscot and hort, apostate witches who never believed in the bible in the first place. www.cuttingedge.org...
www.geocities.com...

Just use good 'ol KJV, I know you said earlier that you doubt many of us today can actually read the real King James....but I happen to have 3 KJ Bibles in my house.

some have said the two were masons but i am not sure, let me know if you can prove they were. nonetheless, there has been a lot of confusion by the hands of these men. and if what the masonic member told me about the confusing of the bible and that lucifer is the good god therein may be part of the "royal secret," kept by the masons although a lie or is it?

BOTTOM LINE

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
yea, i kinda jumped around a lot. there is a wealth of information out there that describes the weird associations that the masons have and as always they deny them, and for good reason. i am really wanting to find out if any of it is true but it is difficult because it kinda tempts me to become a mason, which initiation requires a blasphemous mock ressurection to some muslim guy or something then you are "reborn." sounds familiar huh. kinda like babtism or coming into the faith of christianity, however, for us the resurrection of Jesus was enough.

join