It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Hybrid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Anyone here seen any Hybrids so beautiful, it was like instant love?
Back in 1996. When I was talking about this theory with a friend, I drew a picture of a Grey Alien, with long flowing black hair, and beautiful body. If she had a cool personality and liked coffee, bars, Led Zeppellin, and stuff like strolls through a romantic downtown area at night. I would date her.

Would you date a Grey Alien or Hybrid?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Um....Hasn't the discussion topics quality in here gone down lately...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Er...Wouldn't they have different genetic makeup and maybe they would have different body parts to us, so how would you land the plane, seal the deal, nail the tail, rock down to electric avenue?????

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
No, this is a great question. When our two species eventually co-habit, This will be reality. True love exists in the heart of the young and in love.

They have a great psychic ability, humans have an ability they have lost, extreme emotions, Love and hate being the same, They do not have that ability, just like we do not have the telepathy. When we merg as a species, it will be beyond romantic.

Telepathy with human Extreme emotions are dangerous. But a human and a Grey being together, one is making up for the other.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Lol. I don't think the question is supposed to be taken seriously enough to worry about their body parts, genetics, etc.
I admit, some pictures of Hybrids i have seen, make them look tall, smooth skinned, pure looking and radient. Almost a classical human look, but very different, if that makes sense.
I can understand some people be intreaged by this.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Intimacy with them will be and beyond physical. It will be on two levels.. spiritual and physical. The Grey partner will be feeding off the emotions of the human, the telepathy of the grey will be heightening the six senses.

Truth Love mixed with True devotion

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
Intimacy with them will be and beyond physical. It will be on two levels.. spiritual and physical. The Grey partner will be feeding off the emotions of the human, the telepathy of the grey will be heightening the six senses.

Truth Love mixed with True devotion

Alien Lover!
Just kidding!
You put it well, it would be a clash of two completely different beings, who would likely be infatuated by each other!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You guys have some serious mental issues.
I think you guys need to get out a little more.

I think this forum is really losing any credibility.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeah I mean its like "landing the plane" with a cat!!! or donkey, giraffe..........................Lets keep it inside our species guys
What would the children look like?..........

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Yeah I mean its like "landing the plane" with a cat!!! or donkey, giraffe..........................Lets keep it inside our species guys
What would the children look like?..........

This is why I'm bothered that your talking sexually about anything not human.

You guys need help.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey, like i said, i don't think this is supposed to be taken too seriously, just something for you to wrap your mind around, light-heartedly.
I too would be worried if someone was seriously fantasizing about a Hybrid alien!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
lol i agree with the above post but it depends how human these hybrids look its all about prefereance

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you think the forum is going downhill, then do something about it besides complain.

I personally see no reason why you can't love a nonhuman being as much or more than you might another person. We just don't experience very often because it's hard to connect with a dog or a horse on the same emotional and mental level as you might a being capable of communication with you. Nothing wrong with falling in love with an alien.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Love will come full circle and all the past loves with humans will pale in comparision.

I am Hetrosexual (STRAIGHT), so that means I will be attracted to Female Greys.

Homosexual Humans will likely be attracted to the homosexual greys.

They have attained a balance we have not. But with all balance there is limitations, they grew beyond this also.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Greys have rarely (if ever) been reported as having sexual organs of any form. Let alone ones that may be compattable with human's.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
The Love will come full circle and all the past loves with humans will pale in comparision.

I am Hetrosexual (STRAIGHT), so that means I will be attracted to Female Greys.

Homosexual Humans will likely be attracted to the homosexual greys.

They have attained a balance we have not. But with all balance there is limitations, they grew beyond this also.

So now we've sunk to discussing gay sex with aliens in this forum?:shk:

I have to agree with Shorty here, this is a useless discussion.

Before we start discussing having deviant sex with aliens, let's first prove they exist huh? Please?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ha ha ha ha yes i agree
we need way more info to prove they exist before we start doing are moves of the disco floor for ET's

i can see it now

human: "hey there you sexy little thing need change to phone home?"

ET: "hrm a ray gun?"

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

So now we've sunk to discussing gay sex with aliens in this forum?:shk:

Okay this guy is funny and makes a good point as does Amorymeltzer. But I just think i wouldn't be attracted to a gray! 30 year old trekkie fans might be (sorry) but Im not. Just my opinion..........

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Let’s try to maintain the focus of this thread on the ability of a human to have a loving relationship with a non-human. Not only aliens but how about this….could you fall in love with a super advanced artificially intelligent machine and maintain that relationship?

What is love and what do you need to have it?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, after the mention of gay alien sex, I doubt this discussion will go any further...so let me just say great background there KingLizard
. Where did you get the Earth background from? Not that I'd....ever think of using it of course

But honestly though...Gorilla, are you saying in your first post that you've actually seen a hybrid alien?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join