It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange anomalies in prophet yaweh videos that can't be explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I understand there's already a ton of threads over PY already, but I decided to make this one solely to discuss strange, SPECIFIC moments in his videos that cannot be explained as "balloons", which appears to be the general concensus offered by debunkers.

All videos can be found HERE

First of all there's the biggest one of all, the "bounce" in the ABC Action News video where, at precisely the 2:31 mark, the ufo bounces up and down in a physically impossible manner.

It is NOT a result of 'shaky cam', as you can see the clouds and lightpost do not move in the same manner as the ufo. The reporter stated he did not see any such unusual movement, which can either mean 1 of 2 things: (1) While the UFO made those manuevers, it was not visible to the human eye, OR (2) it's a glitch caused by compression. Given the convenient coincidence that a "glitch" just so happens to affect the UFO, of all places, and nothing else in the video, makes me doubt it's a digital error.

I've been trying to look for anything in his other videos that might mimic the movement in the abc footage and the closest I have found so far is in the video titled Crenshaw Metal Ball. This is VERY shaky footage. However, at exactly the 36 second mark, the object 'appears' to bounce to the right almost like in the abc news video. Like I said though, it's very shaky footage...

Another thing that caught my eye was in the Small Spacecapsule video, where at the 5:28 mark you can CLEARLY see another ufo FLY OUT of the ufo being followed, straight up into the sky. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before, because this anomaly is as clear as day and is pretty unexplainable.

I haven't seen all the footage in detail, but these are a few things that I can't see being debunked so far. I'll continue looking, and hope some of you can post other strange moments that you find, or can offer some sort of detailed explanations.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You've made me very interested in these videos of prophet yaweh's. I took some notes of what I thought were interesting in the following videos:

"Morphing UFO"

As he zoom in on the object ( at 25- 31 seconds ) you can see this "grape" shaped UFO, which seems to be spinning like a ballon in the air.

"V-Shaped UFO and Orb"

The first sighting: ( at 15-25 seconds ) It almost seems like you're looking at a paperclip. IT seems like there is barely any movement from this UFO.

The second sighting: ( 52 seconds -1:00 minute) There seems to be some kind of movement on the right side of the UFO...maybe it's just my eyes, but I see the UFO moving it's right side up and down. Again, this seems to be barely moving.

Well...I hope my observations helped with your investigation! Please do feel free to u2u me if you have any other videos/documents about this.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
CHICKST3R, I saw the parts you mentioned and sorry but I have NO idea what you're seeing.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"First of all there's the biggest one of all, the "bounce" in the ABC Action News video where, at precisely the 2:31 mark, the ufo bounces up and down in a physically impossible manner. "

This is to easy, i saw that video and it is a problem with the footage. None of his supposed UFO's are real they are all weather balloons, all of them.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallen_sentient

First of all there's the biggest one of all, the "bounce" in the ABC Action News video where, at precisely the 2:31 mark, the ufo bounces up and down in a physically impossible manner.

But in the Video I obtained there is no jump. And it is clear for me to see that it is just a balloon as well as some editing that was done by whomever made the internet available version compared to the one I have.

Maybe the old schoolers will remember this from F-Troop
It is balloon.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
This is to easy, i saw that video and it is a problem with the footage. None of his supposed UFO's are real they are all weather balloons, all of them.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

Yeah, I agree, just saying something like "they're all weather balloons" and offering no proof or detailed explanation whatsoever is too easy

In the ABC news footage, the reporter says the UFO appeared directly on TOP of them a second right after PY stopped praying. Now how does a balloon, with a reporter and cameraman surveying the entire sky, just SUDDENLY appear directly on top of them a second after PY prays for one???

You say the 'bounce' is a problem with the footage, but where's your proof? If you keep an eye on the orb and its' position in relation to the cloud to the right, you can see the UFO actually moves up and down. You're saying it's a problem with the footage, but how do you come to that conclusion, and why does it only affect the precise location of the UFO?

And also, in a lot of the videos the UFOs are VERY HIGH and are either moving really fast or really slow, almost stationary, unlike any balloons I've ever seen in the air.

I wish someone could recreate anything close to this with ballons and see if they match up visually.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
But in the Video I obtained there is no jump. And it is clear for me to see that it is just a balloon as well as some editing that was done by whomever made the internet available version compared to the one I have.

Maybe the old schoolers will remember this from F-Troop
It is balloon.

Well this changed things
. So you obtained an actual video from the news station and it has no jump. Is there any way you could possibly post it online

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Outstanding video footage. I'm a bit puzzled how he contnued from segment to segment and vid to vid - keep the UFO in the centre of the video shot footage.

However, we ad any Ufologists may wish to keep a close eye on this Man, his videos as seen are are visually stunning and with visual clarity, and at no charge..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
www.ktnv.com...

There is the original video, sorry to burst your bubble but i was correct. The thing doesn't move at all in this version, i even blew it up to full screen. Just as i said it was a flaw or possible intentional fake scene in that version. What is that i hear? Ahh the sweet sound of defeat
You see now how easy it is for people to pull you along, you really need to do research before you make a stand. Now don't you feel a little stupid and angry at this moment in time?

top topics

join