It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: H.R. 2977 admits existence of chemtrails and mood management weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Thoughts?

Aaarrrgh!!!

Alright, you do a good job of making the whole thing sound more reasonable.

Where do all those quotes come from?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Aaarrrgh!!!

Alright, you do a good job of making the whole thing sound more reasonable.

Where do all those quotes come from?

Thanks! Ouch, I didn't realize that I forgot to provide a link for each quote. The 'unlinked quotes' came from the military source that you supplied. I believe mostly chapter 4 of the Weather Modification document.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
An article which stated that an asian country had consulted with a company to have a typhoon,or monsoon manufactured and steered to provide rain but limit the damage.
I will attempt to find this article and post a link here when I do.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

An article which stated that an asian country had consulted with a company to have a typhoon,or monsoon manufactured and steered to provide rain but limit the damage.

Thanks in advance! Look forward to reading it!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It may suffice for now.
cuttingedge.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD

Not sure if its related, but I do remember a couple of articles where Japan acquired large tracts of land in the Australian outback for testing of scalar weapons...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think that was a japanese cult,not japan itself,a nasty end times death cult I think.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If you can alter precipitation, you can do so destructively, against an enemy. People like to make assumptions as to the benign utilization of technology, even though 20th Century history is full of instances where technology was first created, and then utilized so destructively as to kill tens of millions of people.

Nice link unbalanced, the above is a selection from it. Lets not forget that the military is always looking to improve their killing machines!

Speaking of killing machines-- are there any Marines around? I've heard a report that current basic training protocol includes laser wound treatment. Wondering if there is any truth to this?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The NWOers go by the name,"the alliance" now.
Very dangerous group they be.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
I think that was a japanese cult,not japan itself,a nasty end times death cult I think.

That is true, actually, its the Yakuza that has been documented as having ties with Australian and Mid Eastern scientists during Australian testing of scalar weapons.

However, considering that the Yakuza represents the Japanese interface with the Cabal, and the high level contacts between the Yakuza and the Japanese Governement....

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

However, considering that the Yakuza represents the Japanese interface with the Cabal, and the high level contacts between the Yakuza and the Japanese Governement....

Its the same game for any Cabal controlled country. I wonder what's up on the Trilateral Commission's agenda for the rest of the year?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is no law needed to address something that does not exist, or isn't feasible. I ran into a bunch of U.N. legislation about HAARP and weather control... There was an island in the pacific, i forget now which or where, they ordered (!) a cyclone from a russian company to drive the smog out to sea! The U.N. had resolutions regarding weather control, if i can find them after my last format, I will be glad to post the articles. Also, about the chemtrails, it is my understanding that our government made experiments with the weather using Silver Iodide. C.W. McCall even wrote a song about it. If it were a matter of just covering the bases, there was no automobile legislation being debated in the early 1800's. Why? Because there were no automobiles, and they werent even considered realistic. This is just my 2 cents. And yes, I just signed up here, and am interested in everything i am finding here. I look forward to becoming a part of this great community.

Want proof?

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations;

Source: www.fas.org...

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States.

I found this interesting, since we supposedly dont have any space based weapons. So I think they must have a very fast hypersonic craft in there possesion, othersise why would they do this. a rod shot from space to earth, from the go ahead to the strike, it only takes 15 minutes, So why would you want to give up that capability? The only answer is that they have either a fast aircraft or spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
and another thing, near the bottom of that page (of the first posted link), it also refers to Exotic Weapon systems is Extraterrestrial Weapons!

Are they saying that they have alien tech.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Speaking of killing machines-- are there any Marines around? I've heard a report that current basic training protocol includes laser wound treatment. Wondering if there is any truth to this?

I was a Marine briefly. I graduated with Platoon 1040, Charlie Company at MCRD San Diego on December 21st 2003. I recieved back injuries at the SOI West, then got in trouble a couple of times because I wasn't bright enough to just stand still and say "aye aye, corporal". (Articles 86,91,92,128) So I'm a civilian again.

Anyway, the USMC teaches a pretty sound first-aid program, although I believe that they fail to enforce the standard in the prac-ap test. They teach the treatment of burns, however not specifically the treatment of laser wounds. Basically they teach the treatment of thermal and chemical burns, although electrical burns were also covered.

The emphasis of basic training is to give the psychological, physical, and mental conditioning (in that order) necessary to learn essential skills and proceedures in later phases of training (such as the School of Infantry and training cycles with your unit). This means that if the USMC was preparing Marines to take on the sort of weapons which will begin to appear on battlefields in the coming decades (microwave area denial weapons, lasers, artificially enhanced weather conditions, etc) it would probably begin in the units and quickly trickle down to the school of infantry. Last of all, the new requirements would begin to be impressed upon recruits in Basic Training.

So no, lasers aren't an issue in basic, but that doesn't mean much, because recruits don't usually get that sort of specific training.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thanks for dragging this up out of the basement, Murcielago, It was good for a few yuks.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
MK,

I happened to post an item yesterday that ties in to your post. While it's not from the political end, it certainly makes one think, as well as give validity to the subject posted on.
Be sure to check out the links provided. It makes for some great reading.
BTW, great post
Larry (BornCynic)

Infrasonics- possably the weapon of the future
BornCynic
posted on 9/23/2004 at 21:10 Post Number: 821861 (post id: 842555)
(under weapons)

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

I Just wanted to point out a couple more things from this bill - they list ULF weapons systems (the govt has giant ULF transmitters all over the country, allegedly to communicate with submarines), and they list EXTRATERRESTRIAL weapons! Why would they list these when the official govt line is that there are no extraterrestrials?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In the revised bill, HR 3616, most of those specifications were removed.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
In the revised bill, HR 3616, most of those specifications were removed.

Yeah someone clued in Dennis as to what a fool he was making of himself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join