It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It starts with invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
infinite ,i'm curious to know what you believe to be the cause for the nwo.Could it be a civil war ,natural disaster ,an attack from another country,or just happenstance ,like one day you wake up and all the rules have changed.It could begin with just a simple conformation of ET.

Share your thoughts

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is not the place to discuss UFO activity, its to discuss the new world order.

But what if it is part of the truth? What if Aliens & ufo's are going to be part of the NWO?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHANCE1961
But what if it is part of the truth? What if Aliens & ufo's are going to be part of the NWO?

I doubt it, but anything is possible if you think about it
i did read a theory years ago about the greys and the NWO

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
infinite ,i'm curious to know what you believe to be the cause for the nwo.Could it be a civil war ,natural disaster ,an attack from another country,or just happenstance ,like one day you wake up and all the rules have changed.It could begin with just a simple conformation of ET.
quote]

I dont believe in alien life so to me, it has nothing to do with the NWO

anyways, the NWO will create a state of fear over the Western world. It will take complete control after a major war.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
infinite and timoothy, perhaps you ideas are closer than you think. i tend to agree with infinite that there is not real 'Extra Terrestrials' visiting our planet. But I think timoothy is right that the whole ET/UFO scenario will play a big role in this ~NWO~ that is unfolding. There absolutely is something to the whole UFO thing, but i dont think its ET. The abduction bit is borderline believable, but even that I do not credit to genuine ET.

Whatever science is involved in creating a 'grey' spiecies or abducting someone and erasing memory - im convinced it was developed in the hands of humans, at the influence of evil.

If you look at what the CIA has been doing for decades, it should be no surprise that they are experts at mind control, and cloning and god knows what else.

personally, i believe the UFO/ET thing was developed to condition us, prepare us, keep us on edge - until that moment when it is flawlessly presented to humanity. it will be so convincing. of course, it will be fabricated with awesome science.

whether it is a fabricated ET invasion, or a fabricated ET 'benevolent sibling race' scenario, the result will surely be a unified humanity, gaping in awe at the miraculous science presented by our ET brothers and their awsome spaceships. Some might even think they were devine. Humanity would the be complete with new masters, a new control mechanism, under a new overarching leviathan.

or humanity will unite under some ~NWO~ vowing to defend our planet against some fleeting ET attack. The science involved will convince humanity the drama is authentic. and all of humanity is geared up into a giant machine to which our lives and efforts are pumped into a lie. All the while we are just keeping the pyramid intact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join