It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freakin Stupid Friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok, I just beat Fred horribly, I proved realplayer plays anything, while his player plays nothing. Well, he got on my pc and d/l some player called BS Player. Now, it doesn't play RM files, and most of my stuff is rm since it is really compressed, easier to d/l. I tried playing realplayer, but apparently fred deleted it or something. SO I went to realplayer website, d/l it, still won't work. I Tried Limewire to d/l a dif. copy, and it says that unistall compnet missing. So IDK what to do, either make BS play RM files or find a way to get realplayer back on here. BTW, tried deleting real folder, not on here anymore, since fred did whatever.

HELP!!!!! Does sad puppy dog face.....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok, got some more codecs through Limewire. But now it still won't play some rm, it plays some, not all...

Also, it won't play any Read or DIe episodes. And it isn't just one disk, it's the ones on other disk to, and the movies on the disk play right, but all the R.O.D. episodes don't play right, they all messed up. WTF!?!

Pissing me off, damn fred, oh well, have a good day, HELP! Please.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe a stupid question, but you didn't say you did this in your post: have you tried uninstalling the BS Player and then re-installing RealPlayer? There may be some file conflicts along the way that are messing everything up.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, ok, gonna try that.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok, fixed! Man, so glad I don't have to get Jeff to fix it, he makes me eat a Habenero(hottest pepper in the world) whenever I need him to fix something. It is funny, tears and sweat just pour from my face, chuggin milk, pop, ice, as it burns forever!!!! But now I don't, thanks for the idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No problem. Keep that in mind--whenever something goes wrong with a computer all of a sudden, it's generally because something new got installed and it didn't play nicely with everything else.

And you're right, Habeneros are not fun

top topics

join