It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mount Rainier called a threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If that mountain ever goes off, Seattle would be "rocked".

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes, they have been worried about that mountain for a long gtime.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seattle will be in alot of danger if that mountain every blows its top. I hope it nevers goes off

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it is kinda cool when nature reminds us who is in charge,we all think that we are just sooooo important.
-Everything is quite meaningless-
Ecclesiastes

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've been to Seattle twice in the past few weeks, and I'll be going back in about 3 more weeks. It is a beautiful sight though... Hopefully, it will have the courtesy of waiting till I leave,

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
lol
lets pray and hope its doesn't get bored and blows its top when your there

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
posted on 11-8-2003 at 08:49 AM
I think it is kinda cool when nature reminds us who is in charge,we all think that we are just sooooo important.
-Everything is quite meaningless-
Ecclesiastes

UnBalanced-
Do you think you are sooooo important?

I live around Seattle and when I see Rainier (which is breath-taking) I don't think I'm soooo special, but rather that I am happy to be alive because I have been able to experience such a beautiful sight...
Do you think it is necessary for humans to have the it's them or us mentality even when it comes to the planet we live on?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You sound like you have never faced your own mortality,life tastes different after you face the fact it will someday be gone.
I always am amused by how people react to statements they have never considered are a possibility,some just cannot face the truth without feeling threatened.
I am not important at all.

join