It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real ufos on five tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just a heads up for uk tv watchers.tonight on channel five 20:00,real ufos documentry.

Documentary following men who secretly designed, built and piloted real flying saucers. The programme goes in search of those craft that still exist around the world, hears from the people who designed and flew them and looks into the modern-day flying saucer designs.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thx 4 reminding me, will be watching it. Hope its good!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I watched it , all it seemed to say was that America and Russia used German scientists to help them make a flying disc, some speculated that this is still going on in America , but as a black project. The feeling i got from this program is that most UFO sightings are experimental craft from Earth and not Alien craft from another planet. They said that the information about Aliens was a leak by the CIA to cover up the sightings of these black projects and keep the people from the truth. I accept that as it is a more reasonable explanation than Aliens .

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
People still see these UFOs, so I don't see what difference it makes if people think they're of ET or human origin. They're still not going to know how they work ect.... Seems like a lame cover up to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It seemed to me there were lots of things that this programme failed to explain.

It was crap, much like everything shown on Channel 5

new topics

top topics

join