It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dang Vagabond! I can't argue with you in this state I'm in (EastCoast takes a swig of Bud Light..)

You may not believe this, but I have argued all of the points you have, so we're pretty eye to eye. I've just gotten kind of like Goldwater did when he got older. Not got softer, just more understanding (?). Hopefully more reasonable.

You're a Marine right? You're damn smart for a jar-head.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I had to get a waiver when my IQ test came back positive. Better yet, I attended California public schools (note that I don't say I was educated there- I was educted in my own books and especially online)

Anyway I'm just going to concede the whole debate because you've got time to drink and I don't. That pretty much establishes beyond any doubt that you know something I don't. Every time I turn around it's suddenly time to go to work again- and as important as alcohol is to me, I'm just not smart enough to find space for it in my schedule.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Aaah.. the old question.. are you working hard or hardly working...

Wish I could buy you a beer Vagabond.

Don't worry, this debate ain't over.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Aaah.. the old question.. are you working hard or hardly working...

Wish I could buy you a beer Vagabond.

Don't worry, this debate ain't over.

Well I'm hardly working now. I think I broke my foot today- a rock- I'm guessing a 15 pounder, got dropped on me from about 40 feet up today. Naturally the doctor didn't see any break in the x-ray, but almost 5 hours later I still can't walk normally. You guys might be seeing a lot of me for a couple days- the only problem is that i'll be loaded up on excedrin and heineken.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Well I'm hardly working now. I think I broke my foot today- a rock- I'm guessing a 15 pounder, got dropped on me from about 40 feet up today.

Good to hear that it was only your foot, especially from 40 feet up....

I twisted by ankle 2 and a half weeks ago and it's still healing........

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Well I'm hardly working now. I think I broke my foot today- a rock- I'm guessing a 15 pounder, got dropped on me from about 40 feet up today.

Good to hear that it was only your foot, especially from 40 feet up....

I twisted by ankle 2 and a half weeks ago and it's still healing........

I know what you mean. My boss caught one the same way once, only a bigger rock. It hit him in the bicep and lascerated straight to the bone. Then what if I'd caught it in the head... I think my hard hat would do me about as much good as screen door on a submarine.

anyway, still anxiously awaiting replies on my last relevant post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join