It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we unveil something

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Agreed, there are many ways for evidence to disappear. Advice: If you've got evidence and want to get the conspiracy revealed, keep digging until you've got all of it. And do it discreetly.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the argument against having your servers shut down once for something like this, take a look at what happened to the same organization that had their server's seized in last year's "Nans DesMicheals incident" (as its come to be known) again just yesterday.

www.indymedia.org.uk...

On Monday, June 27th, Indymedia Bristol's server was seized by the police. An Indymedia volunteer was also arrested during the raid. Last week, police demanded access to the server to gain the IP details of a posting.

This is the second time that law enforcement authorities have attacked Indymedia servers in the UK in the run up to a major event.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This wouldn't be that hard to stop with what they know of politics and all.They are the system and to go beyond them would be the act of freedom.Soon enough all we will know what that word truly means.Us Atsers love a battle don't we.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If you do have this information and really want it spread to the public I would strongly suggest using a P2P file sharing program as this will ensure that the government could not remove the content from the internet. Or if they could it would require hax0ring everyone's computer's that accessed the data. This would require access to the P2P server and log files, perhaps extremely difficult if not impossible (edonkey is not USA based) Once the information is hosted on the open internet (i would suggest multiple p2p networks and torrents you could just post a message saying to search this p2p network for this keyword to find this information. That way you wouldn't be violating the TOS here (far as I know) and would only be providing a clue as to how to locate such information which would be availiable to anyone with an internet connection and not just RATS access or some other type of private message forum. (which is still monitored by the MiB's)

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was in the military back int he 80s. Here is some cool stuff that I picked up talking to various people.

1) At the end of the Vietnam war a group of green berets went in and blew up a small nuclear reactor that had been built for the Vietnamese. They weren't worried about spraying radiation all over the countryside. I don't know the particular location.

2) During the battle of Hue city ('68, I think) the US marines used LAW weapons to break into the vault of the main bank and started looting the gold within. According to my source, some were so loaded down with gold that they drowned in a river that they had to cross to get back to their base.(source: a guy who was there)

3) The military people amongst the hostages seized at the US embassy in Tehran back in '79 were tortured. The marines broke and gave up info. Some army dudes went further and went over to the other side.(source: one of the origonal hostages I talked to)

4) There was a collision between a Russian and US submarine somewhere in the pacific back in '82. Heretofore unreported, details unknown.

5) The navy has a fleet of long range aircraft that fly over the oceans to communicate with submarines on station. If they happen to see you below in dire need of rescuing they will not break radio silence to save your butt.

6) When the navy needs to get rid of a contaminated/used up reactor from a sub or ship, they take it out into the open ocean and dump it.

That's it, that's all I know.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by starviego]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would be extremely careful about posting anything that could be deemed a " trade secret "
on this or any other site especially if that information is " knowingly " covered under a Non Disclosure Agreement.

You must keep in mind what has happened recently to the young editor of ThinkSecret.com
for knowingly publishing an Apple trade secret on his web site and the AppleNova forums.

Your brief description of the material in your possession tells me that not only you, but this
forum would be in legal jeopardy for publishing it.

I can't even begin to imagine what the authorities might do under the stamp of "National Security"

It may be a different matter if you were to publish a written description, but photos, drawings and schematics IMHO would be taking it too far.
In fact, a written description alone could also land you in trouble
if the legal owner of the patents were to seek legal action.

I think you need to be very careful and possibly back up your data in several safe deposit boxes.

If the information in your possession could be deemed as something harmful to the general public
and thus cover you under the whistle blower laws, then I would consider talking to the the Civil Liberties Union Attorneys.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
more than likely you probably have unveiled a few things

XL5

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just make some booklets and put them on empty tables in a food court just after it opens. The people see it and you aren't connected, the mall is.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"I didnt say say deny the project or the plane.
I said they would deny the authenticity of the MATERIAL or the DOCUMENTS."

you mean like howard roarke does with chemtrails??

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Yes, but (hypothetically) I have photos and videos, close ups, and schematics along with blue prints.

Just post them, the feds won't be concerned - anything (dont matter what) on the UFO forum is always classified into the following 3 groups by representation

10% unsure
20% CGI
70% Balloons

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Now that was funny Strodyn ! And will cost you your fan club in the UFO forum.

As to posting any "sensitive" information, the real question is why ?

If you legally have such information, then you well know the penalties for releasing same.

If you do not have it legally, and it is posted, then you fall under the various espionage acts and laws of your home country.

The word traitor comes to mind.

Most governments have well known policies about how they deal with such information. They neither acknowledge nor
deny. Silence......while another one bites the dust.

The difference between a Hero and a Zero is whether or not you spend the rest of you life being proud of your deed or
in full remorse. Traitors are not known for living in pride.

Now speculation is a different ball of wax. If you start getting things right via crystal ball or tea leaves, there could be
a think tank position in your future. Short of entertainment, that would be the only reason I can think of for anyone
to routinely monitor this site or any other.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I know it's not wise to bring up month old topics and such, but I've been getting emails regarding this topic. From people, I lost interest due to school and didn't post after I made this thread. People assumed I was "taken hostage by the government". No guys, I'm alive and well. I just had a scare recently. I was taking photographs of something I'm trying to find out (Wont say for obvious purposes, something about a "shutdown" nuclear missle silo, but still have high security) and someone drove by, stopped and told me to stop taking pictures of it. So I walked home, sadly, I erased the pictures, reformatted the wrong hard drive while installing Linux
. Anyway. That's my story, but I'm back

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join