It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash Course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I had an idea, because many people outside of ATS ask me about aliens and ufo's and such.

I've been tired of giving them different links to ATS, and reciting what I've read, so I made a thread for everyone to post all the information they know about aliens. And just the basics, like a Crash Course

I usually explains what the Greys are, what they do, and that the government is thier "allie" sort of. Then I explain about the Ancients, the reptiles and such. So feel free to post whatever information you possess.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The problem with this is that there are no "facts." So many ATS members have so many different theories, or ideas, that it will just confuse anyone who is seaking information. This is the problem that I've stated on here before with the UFO community. We are so divided with our ideas that it prevents us from uniting with a common agenda. We want to make others realize that there are aliens and they are here. But we have a million different versions of what the "greys" really are. Some here say they're evil, they're good, they're slaves for the Reptilians, etc.

The sad part is that I don't even know what to truly believe. I think this is a fundamental problem with the UFO community. It's so hard for us to spread any ET knowledge when we don't know what is up or down, or good or bad. Heck, we don't even know if these UFO's are really from outer space. If you listen to some of the members on here, they're just coming from the advanced civilization that lives inside our hollow Earth!

For once, I'd just like to know the TRUTH. Not about whether they exist, because I believe they do. I want to know the truth about what they are, where they're from, what they want, etc. And I don't want 20 different versions of it!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why don't we just post the general idea, and what ATS has on it's blog?

join