It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: "Prophet Yahweh" Is A Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ARCHIVE OF LIES

www.godlikeproductions.com...

PROOF UNEARTHED

www.godlikeproductions.com...

is the file you want to see, you can begin streaming it by clicking on it with the link above. It's the second one in the list. It's only 6.9 MEGS All links to these videos as "Prophet Yahweh's" site to these videos no longer work.

You want to go to 5:43 and when they zoom out of the "UFO" you will see it's an airplane with a Zoom function that just blurs it into a metallic looking ball. The proof it's a plane is the white lines you see behind the jets that are travelling up very high.

All of his movies he just zooms on things far away so that they are indistinguishable.

As for the witnesses he just tricks them.

In another video he films a white weather balloon and asks a "witness", what did you see... a white looking ball... how fast was it moving...very small...How high was it...very very high.

With this video we should be able to call him back and do another PODcast and see what the truth is!!!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I'm seeing the person filming the object, then pans down, and in the pan he catches an airplane. Airplanes that travel that high and have a trail behind them are often BIG planes, like jumbo jets, and just so you know, the trails are often ~10-50 times the lenght of the plane itself.

Not defending this guy, I don't believe in what he's doing either, but you're reaching for evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I can't see them. Add some screen shots of them, if you can and show us them. Why does the ball disapear(sp?) all of a sudden

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think hes a con man to but I do not see an airplane in that video...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You know, when I watched the video of this thing, I knew, I was positive that it would be in America.

I would be much more convinced if it was in another country, so much crap streams from america.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Callisto
so much crap streams from america.

As opposed to the U.K. which brings us the
worlds most dysfunctional family - the Royals of England
and those subserviant English subjects who continue
to hand their $$$ over to the Royals so they can spend
it on their boats, champagne, private schools, etc. ..
As opposed to Saudi Arabia which brings us the
Bin Ladins, their Royals, their religious leaders who
want to turn the clock back to the year 800 and make
everyone militant/fundamentalist muslim.
as opposed to .... etc etc etc (just about every
country on the planet has some form of crap that
streams from it).

America doesn't have the corner market on 'crap'.

Back to the subject ... this guy is a crack pot. He's going
to be a rich crack pot because people are BUYING into
his gig. Key word ... BUYING. The books and videos and
guest appearances for $$$ are there and I'm sure his
Swiss numbered bank account is growing by the minute
and he's laughing his a$$ off.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am not reaching for evidence but thanks for your conclusion.

Do any of you work with DV? I do, I have the Panasonic NV-GS400 3CCD with 600x Zoom. When you are zoomed in that far without a tripod, the movement will look as if the object is moving. The backgroud (sky with clouds) will seem like a cloudless sky because of the blur (hence the persipitation trails are invisible) and the object will be the shape of, now this is important, the shape of the aperature. My aperature opens in a square fashion, older modles open in diamond and even hexagonal fashion, determing the shape of your aperature you will be able to tell what the shape of a far away object zoomed in will be. That is how it is p ossible to make an airplane look round - because it just happens that way. Let me go make some of the same movies for you with my camera and post them here and you will see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Just watched it again, it seems it is just a coincidence that the plane is there with the....UFO... or should I say balloon??

[edit on 13-6-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Any UFO reports by the plane? I doubt it...probably because they don't report balloons...

So, almost two weeks into this, and still no big mothership over LV....

I'd still LOVE to be wrong here...but seems the first instincts are bearing out the truth...

He's still got a month left though...but the clock is ticking for Mr. Prophet...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I agree with Gazrok.
I would love to see this guy actually hold true to his word but I have a sinking feeling that this is another "oral roberts" fiasco attempt to get money.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yup this guy is king of the fakers... The movie when he is in Los Angeles you can here someone say where did it go??? some other guy goes I can see dabree look its falling! He also said something strange like did you let it go yet??? BALLOON!!! Its so funny because Profit ( Yhea thats my new name for him ) If you Liston to him he cuts people off as there talking and there just about to say it looks like a ( balloon ) he yells out... Its not a balloon.. Also his interviews with people are so funny...

top topics

join