It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosenberg Predicts the Future on Iran War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Or is it all marketing gimmick made by his publisher?

Today, I was at the Borders' bookstore and there is a brand new hardcover book by Joel C. Rosenberg called The Ezekiel Option, a novel about the US war on Iran and Russia based on a prophecy from 2500 years ago.

Inside the cover (on the flaps) there is a claim about Rosenberg's last two books predating the 9/11 attacks, the war on Iraq and the death of Yasser Arafat. The first book, The Last Jihad predated the 9/11 attacks and the war on Iraq and the second, The Last Days predated the death of Yasser Arafat.

The Last Jihad
The Last Days

Sheer coincidence?

This begs the question: Does Joel C. Rosenberg have an ability to see the future or is he in the knows?

Anyway, check out the book at the bookstore for yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Have anyone check out the book and the claims on the book's flaps personally?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Im thinking about buying The Ezekiel. Looks quite interesting.

I have the Nostradamus: Complete set of Prophecies. Its a great book and i would be very happy to share it with members on this board

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Or is it all marketing gimmick made by his publisher?

Today, I was at the Borders' bookstore and there is a brand new hardcover book by Joel C. Rosenberg called The Ezekiel Option, a novel about the US war on Iran and Russia based on a prophecy from 2500 years ago.

Inside the cover (on the flaps) there is a claim about Rosenberg's last two books predating the 9/11 attacks, the war on Iraq and the death of Yasser Arafat. The first book, The Last Jihad predated the 9/11 attacks and the war on Iraq and the second, The Last Days predated the death of Yasser Arafat.

The Last Jihad
The Last Days

Sheer coincidence?

This begs the question: Does Joel C. Rosenberg have an ability to see the future or is he in the knows?

Anyway, check out the book at the bookstore for yourself.

Do some basic research, from your own link, the hardcover of The Last Jihad was published on November 26, 2002 it was not even underway when 9/11 happened, and the death of Yassir Arafat was close at hand when The Last Days was published a year later, although he did not die from a suicide bombing as the book 'predicts'.

If you want an advertisement on ATS, use the banners, it is a lot more honest.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Do some basic research, from your own link, the hardcover of The Last Jihad was published on November 26, 2002 it was not even underway when 9/11 happened, and the death of Yassir Arafat was close at hand when The Last Days was published a year later, although he did not die from a suicide bombing as the book 'predicts'.

I know. I'm asking if it is just a really marketing gimmick by the publisher. Check out the claims in the book's flaps.

top topics

join