It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfield meets with Iranian arms dealer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld Friday confirmed a Newsday report of a secret meeting between Pentagon officials and an Iranian arms dealer in 2001 but said the exchange "went nowhere."

Okay, so either we bought all of the guy's arms to better supply Al Qaeda, or they're hiring the guy to start some crap with our military. I'm willing to bet the exchange "went SOMEWHERE" once they brought in an interpreter.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No MKULTRA, if you'd read more news, you'd realize that the Pentagon is urging that the CIA and other opperatives begin to supply Iranians with the materials needed to overthrow the current regiem.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No MKULTRA, if you'd read more news, you'd realize that the Pentagon is urging that the CIA and other opperatives begin to supply Iranians with the materials needed to overthrow the current regiem.

Consider yourself lucky that you believe the news.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Consider yourself stupid that you think there's a boogie man around every corner.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
FM, can you possible post once without an insult to hide your ignorance?...

Anyways. Obviously, Rumsfeld is up to something. Wouldn't this warrant an investigation of some sort? Oh, duh, I forgot. It's the Bu#es i'm talking about, a dismissal is more then enough of an explanation...

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

top topics

join