It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast - Coming SOON to a Ball Park near you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
According to National Sport Forum's "Selling It...", 6/1...

Minor League Baseball's, Jacksonville Suns, are now using "wristbands" which "store" a person's money, id, etc to facilitate faster times through their concession stands. They will also be used to Check ID to ensure customer is of legal drinking age.

The Jacksonville Suns of Minor League Baseball have begun using electronic wristbands that enable fans to purchase concession items by a flick of the wrist. Called Smart AgeBand Wristbands, the wristbands are dispensed from kiosks loaded with dollar amounts chosen by fans. And when a person visits a concession stand, they simply wave the band in front of a digital reader to complete the purchase. Additionally, the "AgeBand utilizes special software to verify the authenticity of state issued driver licenses or ID credentials. The system scans the magnetic stripe on the back of the credential and applies the information to the Smart AgeBand Wristband, which will let the concessionaires know if the patron is above the drinking age or not," states the source article. The wristbands were developed by Precision Dynamics Corporation. The wristbands are disposable; they are good for up to 30 days from the time of purchase, but after that a fan would have to put money onto a new one. The Suns say the wristbands have helped to reduce concession lines.

National Sport Forum's "Selling It...", 6/1

The only problem is they degrade after 30 days and have to be replaced. I bet if they were embedded in your right hand or forehead they would last alot longer! ;-)

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666"

Book of Revelation 13:16-18

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is not so bad of a post, so i am not sure why more have not commented? Anyway, one thing everyone has to remember, is that whatever the "mark" ends up being, it has to be "forced" upon us and without it will be very hard to live, etc. It also seems that it has to be a "man" (the beast) that orders that all get the "mark"...this wristband thing does seem like it is a step in the direction...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
This is not so bad of a post, so i am not sure why more have not commented?

Because people are getting more and more used to the idea of it. People are getting fed up with child and adult abductions and we are hearing of the microchips that can track people. Just think if Natalee Hollaway had one right now she could be found, hopefully alive. The shock is wearing of off such an idea as this is why more people aren't commenting.

Mankind is gradually being conditioned for the microchipping to happen and it seems with the knowledge we have now, this could be the forerunner of the mark of the beast.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't know DBRANT, i read about the "mark" over 20 years ago and i always still look to see what it might be. Until microchips though, a lot , like me, thought it was going to be more like a "bar code" put just under the skin, like at the grocery store. So it may yet be something else that comes a long other then a microchip...

top topics

join