It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Muslims desecrate American flag

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The U.S. is not required to give the detainees anything but their basic needs that mean no Koran. So why are we even giving them one in the first place?
And if were not required why does everyone get so hyped up about how we handed it?
The guards should be able to use it for a soccer ball if they wanted to, I don't recall ever seeing anything about the Koran in the Geneva Conventions.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm telling you, starve them and put ribs and barbecue to see if they would eat it. Make it a reality show and put it on NBC. I would watch it.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
When this thing first started I mentioned what I would do if war is no other option(Always thought the Iraq thing was a lie, however) and this friend of mine said it reminded him of the story of some Christian or British (or Both? LOL) who was assigned the task of dealing with some outlaw Muslim group that was attacking people or something. Anyway, he managed to capture some of them and he first made them dig their graves, then tied them to poles or stakes or some such thing. Brought in a bunch of pigs, slaughtered them and then bathed the Muslims in the pigs blood. They then shot all but one, dumping each one into the grave and then pouring the pigs innered over them.

Let the last one go to tell of what happens when they do whatever it was that they were doing.

Not nice, but apparently they didn't cause trouble for quite a few decades after that.

Not that I think this thing in Iraq is anything more than a farce, but just always liked that story from the time I heard it.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hahahah. That is pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedWhiteandBlood
Hahahah. That is pretty funny.

I wouldn't call it that. However, it does demonstrate the mentality of war, and IMO, why it should be avioded.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Muslims have more rights in the USA than Christians.

Judge in eastern Tennessee ordered baby's name be changed from Messiah to Martin. The name was chosen by the Christian married couple for their third baby.
Fancy, the poor parents were just shocked at the decision of the judge! Actually that's sort of discrimination! By the way, Messiah was number 4 among the fast-rising names in 2012. And so I think many other babies had been called so. Still the judge argued Messiah is "a title for only one person, Jesus Christ". I suspect Tennessee is ruled by its own laws aimed to discriminate Christians! I wouldn't be surprised Christians could start leaving it for more comfortable places of living.
I suspect Muslims now have even more rights in this country than Christians. They tend to give their babies the name Muhammad and nobody so far has dared to assert that's wrong! I guess our officials are scary to offend Muslims living here and they don't bother to treat other non-Muslim citizens same way.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join