It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Zombies Take Over Your City!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Like zombies? Like watching zombies take over and infect the world?

Well, thanks to java you can watch it.

kevan.org...

It's a great little applet with tons of customizable options. Speed, density, reset, panic, color. It's great. I've spent so much time playing with it.

The best part is that it's a small applet. Nothing big, very simple. And it's a good model - shows what you can do with java if you try.

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I love this kind of stuff - It's chaos theory in motion....

I took a small little intro course on chaos in college and had tons of links to java applets just like this with crazy simulations and fun little games....If I can find my notes or get up with the prof I'll have to post 'em here....

Now - I gotta figure out how this one works....hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I took a small little intro course on chaos in college and had tons of links to java applets just like this with crazy simulations and fun little games....If I can find my notes or get up with the prof I'll have to post 'em here....

Sweet!

Chaos is interesting stuff, I wish I knew more about it. Been meaning to read but I always get sidetracked (forget). It's pretty simple though, this one, but it works remarkably well and is pretty logical in terms of how we'd react, how they group, etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's a pretty cool simulation. It's a really small applet but you can change the settings and things like that. I just took a look at it after about 10 minutes on the full simulation rate and they're all grouped and destroyed everyone. It also has good after effects where there are individual zombies that randomly go side to side. Awesome find.

new topics

top topics

join