It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL Poll...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How many of you are going to watch the National Geographics Special
EXTRATERRESTRIAL?

Link Here

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would if I could, but where I live, American Cable/Satellite Television is hard to come by. I live in Japan and that would make it virtually impossible for myself to see such a television debut. Maybe if someone upon ATS that actually does see this and records it can be of utmost help to send me the tape they recorded. Of course under a small price that I would be more than will to pay. If not, then oh well. I'll miss this like I have missed many movies, shows, and all sorts of media events before.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've already seen it. It was shown a few weeks ago. It is similar to Alien Planet on the Discovery Channel, except it is not about a mission sending probes to another planet. It is a scientific approach to what other life forms might be like on a similar, but different planet. I don't think it was as good as Alien Planet, a lot of repetition. We talked about it on another thread, that you could search for and read other responses.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Unless it's a re-run, the show already aired on May 30th. I started a thread about it a couple weeks ago...

National Geographic gets in on the ET Craze

I think this is the thread that Hal9000 was talking about...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've seen it too. Some of the ideas seem a bit far fetched but it's still cool to see what could be out there.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Go look at STS-75 and tell me these arent real.

Then go do a search on the devistation of asteroids

one mile long asteroids can destroy earth to dust.

yet you see hundreds of them.

ask yourself if there is this much space debris how can a sat survive much less a huge space station severel of them.

tell me this is not least real.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Has anybody ever really discribed a species of Extraterrestrial that was kind of Mouse like Humanoids ?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Has anybody ever really discribed a species of Extraterrestrial that was kind of Mouse like Humanoids ?

new topics

top topics

join