It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I must say Batman Begins is awesome, especially the first half of the film, the training, and the transformation of Wayne into Batman was great. Though once he is Batman, I preferred Keatons potrayal to Bales.There was something missing behind the mask, perhaps the rigid darkness of Keaton. Bale made a good Bruce Wayne, but Keaton remains the Heavy Weight Champion of the Batman Franchise.

Also, the plot in the second half of the film was kind of a let down. I like the more realistic vilians in Batman, like Rupert Thorn, or Roland Dagget. And none of the villians topped Jack Nicholson's Joker, though Ken Watanabi and Liam Neeson did remarkable jobs. I would of just punched Scarecrow in the face. I'm suprised the Scarecrow didn't try to sexually violate Batman.

And am I the only one who thinks Katie Holmes isn't hot? What is she doing in this movie?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think this was easily the best Batman ever made. And that car makes all the other cars driven by James Bond look like kiddie-toys. I think Bale's Batman is equal with Keaton's Batman. As for Katie Holms, I never thought Kim Basinger, from the first Batman, was hot at all. Katie is okay-looking, I think.

But I shouldn't talk, I am not Brad Pitt either

The one thing I didn't get though was this microwaves weapon. Humans are about 80% water, so if this weapon vaporizes all water, how come it doesn't essentially "vaporize" the people around it?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by EngineMan2145]

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just watched this today and even though it is now a 7 year old movie I still think it is the best one so far. Great actors, good story line and kick-ass action.
Probably not suited for the very young but then I'm sure it's not really aimed at the young children audience. More one for us big kids.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

You do realize this is a 7 year old thread right ?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Of course, would you rather I started a new one?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I have just watched this one, can't believe I set aside some movies and opted for others.

this movie immediately invokes Johnny Appleseed to the mind...

I seen a flower on a stone pillar in the beginning when they were sending young Bruce to get an education that will hopefully bloom into Just consciousness.

one of my favorite parts is when the Batman is flying over the city after the toxin has been let loose and he has those piercing red eyes of fire and his mouth is glowing white light...

this movie alone has plenty of more elements to it but I just got the series.

totally awesome...

edit on 3-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join