It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hacking of pentagon and nasa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
at the end of the day it took a London boy to spook the spookers. He infiltrated nasa and every security agency u can think of and probably got more info than what he can tell us

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What I find so hilarious is that they govenrment leaves these computers "out" there with a known name so that when a hacker sees it they can grab them. Kind of funny actually. As for any hacker getting anything useful, I doubt it. More them likely they just got usernames. Also this hacker was sooo good that they deleted 1,300 users from one of these networks. Hmmm a smart man indeed.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I checked the cnn.com article and they never mentioned the word ufo or aliens.It just prooves that the media is also govt controlled.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

One can get all the info they need and distribute it anonymously - but it requires an out of the box solution.

And who is going to believe it is real info? Everyone is so skeptical of everyone and everything related to this topic that it will tossed out instantly as manipulate information or something.

The system has us where it wants us.

The info I was refering to would have to be very detailed and reproducable.

An alien technology, an alien artafact, an aliens DNA or body part, or even an alternate energy tech that is based off alien reverse engineering.

Not a blurry picture or some star trek like puppet video interview.

I also know how to potentially obtain such info - it is not impossible, at least not for much longer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join