It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custum user titles?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Are they still availible? Mine was lost in a mysterious accident. If they are please U2U me mod/admin/whoever does them.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i'm bumping this to the top, i'm interested in this myself....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
as am i...
I'd like to be known as something besides active member.

maybe "egomaniac"

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
as am i...

maybe "egomaniac"

how about general buster? colonel smacker?

or "just brings it!"

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There was a thread on this but I think William removed it....it was quite huge.

If I remember correctly, William has mentioned that all one had to do was let a mod or William know what you wanted under your screen name...ie: custom user title, and he would get to it as soon as he could.

Hope this helps.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
actually i remember that thread, it was here when i came here and disappeared shortly soon after.

i made a request there but got no answer. guess i'll U2U william my request....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

as am i...

maybe "egomaniac"

or "just brings it!"

guns of the naverone
lmao

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

as am i...

maybe "egomaniac"

or "just brings it!"

guns of the naverone
lmao

mushroom cloud laying mother#$%&*!

lol

superfly TNT

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
or ragin cajun. lmao

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

or ragin cajun. lmao

quick trivia, what was the name of samuel L jacksons characters wallet in pulp fiction?

when you know that....there's your custom title!

lol

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

or ragin cajun. lmao

quick trivia, what was the name of samuel L jacksons characters wallet in pulp fiction?

when you know that....there's your custom title!

lol

i would totally take that one, but i doubt william would allow it. (i would even take a censored version...) that would be sooo cool.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Actually i asked William about this in ATS chat he said no more Customer Status i was rather unhappy but William is the boss so what he says goes.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Actually i asked William about this in ATS chat he said no more Customer Status i was rather unhappy but William is the boss so what he says goes.

maybe he could set it up for the guys who have over 400 posts...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Maybe but i doubt it as he said it was difficult cos only 3 people were in charge of it, besides i aint really bothered now anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
lol, I like mine a helluva lot more than "Member". Personaly, I kinda wanna change it. I found the best name ever just a few minutes ago...

The Murder Machine

...heh. Seriously, I really want that as a user title.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
During the time where we had the ability for customer user titles, as membership grew, we became overwhelmed with requests... therefore, the service was stopped.

I'm looking at alternatives, however. One solution is a type of ATS Cash system where members collect points or cash as a function of site activity. There would then be a "store" where you can "purchase" special items such as a custom title, custom colors for your name, and other site attributes. But this is a way off in the future.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
haha, you never rest do you, william

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Impressive.

A short while ago you were going to call it quits.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
During the time where we had the ability for customer user titles, as membership grew, we became overwhelmed with requests... therefore, the service was stopped.

I'm looking at alternatives, however. One solution is a type of ATS Cash system where members collect points or cash as a function of site activity. There would then be a "store" where you can "purchase" special items such as a custom title, custom colors for your name, and other site attributes. But this is a way off in the future.

If you could program in the ability to let the members type in their own custom name (like users do with the avatars) then it would take the load off of you William. Everyone would be happy. (till tomorrow!)

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Thats like a raging idea William.

You had better not plan on going nowhere else like you had eluded to at one time........besides, we know were you live!
J/King

Seriously....since I have been here, you have done alot of great things for this board. You have made ATS a great place to be....
You continuing to come up with ideas to improve the board and to keep existing and new members happy and active....
I salute your efforts.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join