It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taken Episode 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I saw the episode on Monday night. After seeing the ending where the US military opened fire on the alien ship and it crashed, it got me thinking.

If the government did that in real life, wouldn't that be an act of war? Like, wouldn't the aliens decide to attack us then cause we shot down one of their own?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Who knows. Aliens could think in a completely different way. They may not even know what war is. Who's to say. Though, given the examples of human life, and nature itself, Aliens are probably not that much different from us or some other type of live on this planet. What I want to see is not another planetary bieng, but a life form that lives soley in space...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I didn't want to make a new topic for this because I do not think it merits that....

So, anyways...I was watching Discovery Channel last night and the show was titled: "If we had no Moon"
Some of the scientists believe that Earth depends on the moon to keep us in the Gravitational 'balance' that we need to be in. Now, this got me thinking a bit. Since some reports of abductees report that the "moon" is really an alien 'craft' that is here to 'balance' us...this would go along with what these scientists are saying..hmm. Another thing was, maybe this is dumb, but, maybe this is where the concept for the "Death Star" came from. (The Death Star is from one of the 'original' Star Wars movies - Just in case you don't know
).

Anyone have thoughts on this - they seem to 'go together' in a way...

-WD

join