It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Generation to do a clean up job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Its sometimes annoying to think that this generation is polluting the Earth and destroying it. Forcing the next generation ( which includes me ) to clean it up. There will reach a time when Oil and other fossil fuels will finish, and by that time this generation would have died out , and left the next generation to clean their mess !!!

I wish the world would pay more attention to the state of this Earth.
This generation enjoying the advantages of Oil, and the next will have to suffer.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
to be part of the generation thats gets to clean up this mess! The way it stands now, the only thing we can do is wait for the oil to run dry. Its too valuable a resource financially for the Gov't to just "take it off the market"

You get to come up with the next valuable resource that is a clean fuel. And save are race from ruining the planet that we need to exist. You get to save millions of generations that come after you, and to die knowing that your families future and the future of there families after them, are secure.

I get to die knowing that I helped to cause the whole problem in the first place.

Which way would you like to go out?

B56

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This generation IS cleaning up the earth.

The air is cleaner. The water is cleaner. Consumer products are safer and less polluting. Forest cover is increasing in the developed countries. Three-fourths of the species on the endangered species list are increasing in population. Even where conditions are continuing to decline the rate of decline is slowing.

Some parts of the earth are better than others, and there is still a long ways to go, but things are improving over the previous generation.

Give credit where credit is due. Don't be afraid to declare victory where victory is achieved and move on to the next problem.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That is true. But I hope it won't be too late

top topics

join