It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they are here........

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why search aliens in secret places or jungles when it is possible that the GOVERMENT are aliens,that is why everything is going down.Wars and stuff maybe they want to people start killing other people and when two humans left they would probably somehow make them to kill each other and the Earth would be theyr's.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
you sir are whacked, if the aliens were controlling the world and they wanted us to die they'd kill us hahaha they're far more intelligent than us i'm sure because it's not overly hard ppl are dumbasses. secondly the government isn't aliens, the government's puppets, the rulers are aliens lol

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
bdi

Why search aliens in secret places or jungles when it is possible that the GOVERMENT are aliens,that is why everything is going down.Wars and stuff maybe they want to people start killing other people and when two humans left they would probably somehow make them to kill each other and the Earth would be theyr's

Your right in a sense, our goverments are very alien in thier true agenda's.

But mankinds downfall is nothing but his own fault.
Deep

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i agree, i think mankind fails mainly because of vain

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You're not the first to come to a conclusion like the Government being Aliens. In fact someone else named David Icke you may have heard of I think would not only agree but add a few more to the list. The Vatican, Queen of England, Prince of Whales, etc. He's got an interesting site if you would like to know more...

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wow! Mental note... avoid elitist attitudes...

top topics

join