It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raising Moral Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Babloyi, what if the water was slowly oozing in. What if he cannot be freed by pressure, etc. What would you do?

Like I said, I'd probably just keep pushing. Even if I knew it was impossible, I would probably still keep pushing. Even loss of 1 person could weigh on your mind, no matter how much you say "It was to save the other 100". Besides, the force of 99 people pushing should do something to get the guy out

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Besides, the force of 99 people pushing should do something to get the guy out

I agree.
Either Fatman and Robin would pop thru the hole, or they would be apple sauce from the force of 99 people. Either way the passage is open

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997

Either Fatman and Robin would pop thru the hole, or they would be apple sauce from the force of 99 people. Either way the passage is open

Fatman and Robin! Thats hilarious. Who needs a dynamite eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
heh....I'll just have to hope that he plugs the leak.

You meant it as a joke but this was actually my first thought. Fat Albert sacrificed himself and plugged the hole and saved the other 99. Kinda like what Jesus did.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
eh...watch out, that's a very bad analogy. Fatman may have plugged the leak, but he also trapped everyone in there. So while they are "saved", they are still prisoners. The only way for them to escape would be to get rid of Fatman

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
eh...watch out, that's a very bad analogy.

You know what I meant by this. They were saved from drowning and Jesus saved us from our sin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join