It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man tries to climb the gates of the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yahoo News

"At about noon today, an unidentified male jumped the fence on the north side of the White House grounds," the spokesman said.

"He was apprehended by Secret Service and taken into custody and Secret Service is currently investigating the incident," he said. No other information about the fence jumper was immediately available.

guess he rob the wrong house.

Edit: Shortened link to fit page.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Invitation Only

Not to offend anyone, but my first thought:

"What? Dick Cheney is still trying to get in?"

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
When I was an unruly teenager, my father, uncle, brother and I went to DC for the usual tour of the Archives, Smithsonian, etc. Well, the day we visited the White House, the Souvenier shop was closed and apparently
we couldn't tour that day. But not to be denied my little trinket, I quickly hopped up on the gate and leaned way over and broke off a branch from one of their dogwood trees.
Two things happened immediately, my father began shouting, "Get Down! Get Down! Get Down! Get Down! Get Down! Get Down!" and just as quickly two guys in nice suits came running from the front gate with their hands in their jackets, they made it very clear to me and my father that I wasn't allowed up on the gate.
I still have my twig. :-)

join