It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO- Global Warming and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just had a thought:

Presumably the NWO etc are involved in all big business,oil......

They are clearly not worried about global warming as they maintain their immense wealth and power by controlling these industries.

But are we missing the point - maybe they need to increase the earth's temperature to what is was before the ice-ages so that the real power can come back to fulfill all the phrophecies of doom.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's a pretty "far out" theory. You're saying that they are ignoring the global warming problem (maybe even using HAARP to accelerate it..) so that they could what, "thaw out" ancient evil frozen in ice, or what? Like scorch the surface of the earth so it's sort of a hell on earth situation going on?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
dont forget chemtrails. chemtrails have the wonderful tendency to refreact sunlight, meaning that it would also amplify the greenhouse effect as a result.

chemtrails and global warming are quite the same thing, because if you have a problem with Terra's natural volatile particle filtration system and instead of repairing it, you are still bombarding the delicate atmospheric ecosystem with chemical fuels and who knows what else is in those chemtrails.

so beware of that white mist you see hanging over trees that doesnt look quite like fog. that's just chemtrail fallout, and be sure to wear as much protective gear you can when you see those placid, fake purplish-grey clouds hanging around the real, purely white or purely grey clouds produced naturally through frozen water particles.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
That's a pretty "far out" theory. You're saying that they are ignoring the global warming problem (maybe even using HAARP to accelerate it..) so that they could what, "thaw out" ancient evil frozen in ice, or what? Like scorch the surface of the earth so it's sort of a hell on earth situation going on?

Agreed as far as theroies go it's out there but then 'truth is stranger than fiction'.

Not neccesarily thawing out anything although maybe that is what they are up to in the Antarctic - God knows what's hidden under the ice there.

I was alluding to the fact that previously the earth's climate has been a lot warmer and therefore potentially capable of supporting different types of lifeform, possibly from other planets without them needing some sort of protective suit/covering.

I've always wondered whether all the gods we worship are not in fact various 'demons' competing with each other for our 'souls' but that's just another one of my theroies which I may explore later in a different topic.

top topics

join