It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden motive behind White House website? (JFK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So here I was surfing the official website of the White House, more importantly researching the history behind America's Presidents. After reading some presidential profiles, I couldn't help but notice how John F. Kennedy's thumbnail stuck out like, well like a sore thumb!

www.whitehouse.gov...

If you mouse click into JFK's profile, the page fully displays his famous "deep thinking" presidential portrait. However, if you go back to the thumbnail page, notice how JFK is the only President bowing his head in a crowd of men holding their heads up high. What gives?

Coincidence? A political conspiracy? What do you think?

[edit on 27-5-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I know it's a mild conspiracy, but doesn't anyone else find this some what strange? This "shameful" representation of JFK seems to fall along the lines of common illuminati pranks.

Throw me a freak'n bone here people!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ummm...maybe its down because, he GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD!!!!...sure there were others, but none that we were alive for, let alone caught on tape. therefor, he gets a special painting. not a conspiricy..just a nod of respect.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
He looks dead in tht thumbnail. and he's the only one looking down and I am pretty sure that isn't the picture that up there for Kennedy Before Bush got in there man, nice find.

Lying Murdering Bastards.

Perhaps someday we will learn to legislate Honesty in our Grandoise Culture.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This reminds me of a Beatles cover where people make connections that paul is dead.

it does stand out though...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think my Mom has a copy of his official portrait in the living room and I can't understand why they would not have that one there. It would seem to make more sense to put his official portrait on there.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Because its a memorial to him. What exactly would the conspircy be? Hurt his feelings? The guy had his brains blown out in front of the world. Maybe his head is down to represent the sadness of him being cut down and unable to fufill his duty to his country.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Because its a memorial to him. What exactly would the conspircy be? Hurt his feelings? The guy had his brains blown out in front of the world. Maybe his head is down to represent the sadness of him being cut down and unable to fufill his duty to his country.

Although it's difficult to dispute this portrayal of JFK could in fact be a memorial to him. However, If we take an in depth look into the history of the Kennedy family, it's easily debated that they are in fact the black sheep of American politics.

Hence all the assassination carnage.. heh

Now bow your heads in shame, for all the trouble you pitiful Kennedy's caused ????

I think my Mom has a copy of his official portrait in the living room and I can't understand why they would not have that one there. It would seem to make more sense to put his official portrait on there.

Exactly!

I wonder if Kennedy is the only non-official potrait? That would only fuel further speculation.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is really a stretch. If the case was a shamed man, then why is Nixons head so high? He had to resign. I'm tellin ya, its cuz the guy got his brains blown all over dallas. Its a tribute, not a slam.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
As in 1962 NATO deployed Jupiter missiles in Turkey and Russia retaliated in Cuba, the nuclear clock reached the timetable foreseen in the third vision of Fatima, in November.
And then the miracle happened: John XXIII renounced his satanic vows and accepted God.
He informed Kennedy and Kruschev about it.
McNamara ordered JFK to launch a full scale nuclear attack against Russia or face death.
But John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that was not only the first catholic but also the first non-illuminati to have become US president, vowed to oppose the illuminati(1) to the last consequences.
John XIII died June 1963.
The stage was set for Vatican II to complete the satanic task.

Source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join