It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World 'Welfare Program' Tax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

if the U.N. handn't have been
screwing around all these years with illegal back room deals,
misuse of money and resources

I would like to remind you US corporations are a part of the illegal dealings going on in the UN. America's hand isn't clean by no means.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Was there an attempt to isolate U.S. corporations from the insinuation made by the other member?
Why is it preferable to always ignore all else and point to possible (in this case, factual) complicities by either the U.S., its citizens or its corporations?

Clumsy grammar edited.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by djohnsto77
How about countries pay for their own citizens well being! Wow, what a novel idea ... :shk:

Ever heard of "lending a helping hand" ?
or is that heresey!!

Ever noticed how much of a helping hand Americans give, and also give through their tax dollars?

Any reason I am to assume that a corrupt entity such as the U.N. can do any better than the corrupt entity that already takes half of my money in taxes?

I'd prefer to give to organizations I trust, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
I doubt ufo3 is commenting so much on not wanting to help people, but more on how throwing money at the situation most of it gets lost in the beurocracy.
I could donate $10 and $4 might actually get to do some good, or I could ship over some food and send the value of aid I want to send... the more middle people you throw in the more useless your money is. I don't want the UN handling my money either and I definately don't need any more taxes taken out of my checks.

A bit more than $4 would get there...

Originally posted by namehere
ever heard of "we dont have to" or "we got enough trouble of our own to worry about, we dont need more taxes to worry about"

Yes you dont have to, just like you dont have to play world policemen but you do.
You dont have to, but it says more than words ever can.

why? is his health your problem?

Because its your civil and citizen duty to help your fellow citizens.

no but if it wasnt for american/canadian/australian supplies and using our factories to build weapons for you and russia and the german lack of effective amphibious tactics, you wouldve lost, hell you brits were reduced to building weapons in civilian houses at one point.

Yeah you made a profit out of other peoples expense...really comeing to our aid.
We can also debate the "ifs" of that war till the cows come home.

why do you all seem to confuse al queda with the mujahidin? noone trained al queda.

You trained USB, correct me if I am wrong.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join