It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Comedy Sake: The NWO Whole Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Alright, just out of sheer cynical boredom and comedy I've read Matrix of Power by Jordan Maxwell, Rule By Secrecy(actually the more impressive of the NWO books) by Jim Marrs and yes I hate to admit this, Biggest secret by David Icke. I've also seen the documentary "World of Lies", had long conversations with my conspiracy theorist friend, and played quite a number of conspiracy related video games. and Im familair with Fox' Chris Carter shows.

For the record, yes; I do feel it's pretty clear there is an overall push toward bringing a one organized central government that is aided by corrupt corporations(bechtel, halliburton, standard oil, etc) and bad policy that hurts people int he third world. But, it's not secret...its out there in the open. That's what is so frightening about the real new world order, is that its not really secret, nor a conspriacy.

So for comedic sake, what is the overal "plot" of the popular New World Order? Just to make sure I have my facts straight...

Let's see, we got secret societies like the FreeMasons and (bavarian) Illuminati, OTO, Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, Priory of Scion, and Knights Templat/Knights of Malta pulling the strings somehow on global events.

You have the Federal Reserve, which was created privately in 1913 by
corporations and wealthy families. You have secret global entities like the Trilateral Commission, CFR, and Bildebergers to come up with all the sinister plots, with Bush as a dummy president. You have wealthy familes and corporations helping both the Americans and the Nazi Govenment before and during WW2. Ya got Prescott Bush involved with banking that financed Hitler's rise to power.

You have the control of the media(the Columbia Broadcasting Eye!), and the resources of the CIA(crackinto ghettos to fund contras, MKULtra, etc check)
The ability to replace regimes at will, or control 3rd worlds under corporate control(Bechtel privatizing Bolivia's water) We have corporations like Disney pumping out mind control pro FreeMason movies like National Treasure, even tho they bankroll supposed expose's like Fahrenheit 9/11.

And somehow a family and banking insitutuon called the Rothchilds somehow plays into all of this through the lineage ages. And, if you want to think more out there, aliens may figure somehow into this. all of this is smoke and mirrors, creating endless confusion and conflicts, etc all to produce a unified new world order. *whew* Or maybe I'm missing something. Sadly so much of this is so speculative, itd take unbiased scholars to sort out fact from fiction.

I remember when the "new world order" was a mainstream wrestling gimmick.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by 8bitagent]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
Alright, just out of sheer cynical boredom and comedy I've read Matrix of Power by Jordan Maxwell, Rule By Secrecy(actually the more impressive of the NWO books) by Jim Marrs and yes I hate to admit this, Biggest secret by David Icke.

I must say that the way you refer to David Icke's book is quite offensive.

First of all, I have found his books to be a great an influential source of information about topics such as NWO, aliens, and other conspiracy topics, and that it is nothing to be ashamed of to have read his books. He put countless hours of research into his books and simply states his opinion on the NWO with enormous amounts of sources behind each of his claims. He takes eyewitness accounts, biographical information, news and media information, etc. to put together his books and I believe that they should be respected, or at least not reduced to an embarassment among conspiracy artists. If we, as the conspiracy community, expect to get any farther, and to get our ideas and perspectives recognized over a more widespread area, then we can not count out all books by an author simply because of the 'reptillian' claim that he made, which I am asuming you are doing, as that is the reason most other people take his credit away.

Regards,
Omniscient

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I got so caught up in typing that I forgot to give my opinion on your questions.

They are not worrying about any of this chaos, or problems, because they are the ones creating it. This means that for them it is neither chaos, conflict, or strife, but instead ways of enhancing their agenda. Their goal is to basically rule the world as an empire-type government. They make the laws how they want them, no 'Constitution' to stop them, even though our Constitution hasn't done much to stop unconstitutional laws anyways.

Anyways, as you have stated, they have control over banking, the stock market, virtually all money, controls all higher strings in all major governments, and includes all of the economically 'elite' and the owners of all major media empires.

Think about it for a second...

When you control the governments of the most powerful countries in the world, have unlimited funds, can make up any story and make the entire world believe you, what can you not do? A prime example of this was 9-11 when the NWO flew two planes into the world trade center towers and blamed it on someone that supposedly caused this from some desert in Afghanistan, and yet they still haven't caught him. This is not a 'conflict' for them, but actually the complete and total opposite as it speeds up their schedule.

I believe that their actual takeover will occur when they send the world into a state of total and complete economical devastation, shortages of food, diseases, a nuclear war, etc., when our only choice for survival will be to follow in their footsteps.

Hope my thoughts are appreciated.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I respect the research that goes into any book, but it' sunfortunate to see a creative mind get crippled by his own deviations and side tracks.

See, the 'conspiracy community' should be public opinion eventually if anyone is ever to help change the world for the better. With such an extreme esoteric view, it discredits Icke and makes the whole conspiracy theorists seem like total nut jobs. That's why I enjoy books more by the Jordan Maxwells out there.

new topics

top topics

join