It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we are not the only forum calling people Nazis and Whiners.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I was looking through a forum that had a link to "The Rainbow of Terror" (I'm not explaining now). As I was looking around, I found this interesting post in the site's "Soupe Du Jour." Click here.

It seems this Nazi crap is all over the place. Comforting, I guess, that we weren't the only ones.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
whats that i hear? the beating of a dead horse???

yup thats what i hear alright!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

yup thats what i hear alright!

I'm just saying that maybe the theories of this HAARP (I think that's right) junk causing unease could be true.

Kind of funny how they acted with it. Maybe we should all wear badges like those...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

PM, Cammo isn't beating a dead horse. He has a valid point. For some reason, ALOT of other website forums have been getting kinda ancy and hostile with the infighting. Maybe the HAARP ramp up and subsequent flatline may be causing human emotional instability after all...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight

PM, Cammo isn't beating a dead horse. He has a valid point. For some reason, ALOT of other website forums have been getting kinda ancy and hostile with the infighting. Maybe the HAARP ramp up and subsequent flatline may be causing human emotional instability after all...

or maybe more people are failing to realize that these boards are privately owned and are not run the way they think they should be run.

the internet is a fairly free open place to be and there are many freedoms one can enjoy on thre internet one cannot enjoy even in their own neighborhood. that being said people think they can do and act any way they want and they are finding out the hard way they cannot. they arent kidding when they call this the new wild west. the internet is also being used by a lot of people as an outlet for their frustrations in their life and people tend to "act out" online as one can remain fairly anonymous aside from an IP number.

but the concept is simple. so simple that most seem to overlook it completely. if you dont like how a board is being run, simply leave. this whole whining, complaining, hacking/cracking BS is nothing more than childish antics.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   

if you dont like how a board is being run, simply leave. this whole whining, complaining, hacking/cracking BS is nothing more than childish antics.

Some people just never learn. That's why the 'ban' function is so handy.

top topics

join