It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost in the machine ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yo , i by accidently deleted the other version of this thread because im new, and wasnt paying attention when i clicked.

Basically, it doesnt seem like anyone knows this show very well . Ill giver.

While i was watching tv. All of a sudden i realized the show was about nothing. It was just a bunch of scenes of people, doing boring things. People just chatting.Ten minutes later of trying to figure out what the plot of the show was about. Eventually the screen peeled away with a chilling sound, to straight white. Then it turned black and a face with like a green grid appeared in the middle, then it turned to like an info red shot. After that for a while, it was just alot of sceenes of computers and people working on them, and people kinda tangled in wires and all. Then i got scared and went to turn it off. At the same time a shot from behind a mans head was playing.He was watching a tv like mine. We both stood up at the saem time and reached over and turned it off. A minute later i turned it back on, and there was the same stuff, then a view of a kid in his room, listening to some song i used to listen to back when i was his age, his pops came in and the kid got all mad for no reason like i used to do. Then he grabbed a beer, chugged it, then untucked his shirt and went out side. This girl he liked was there and she didnt think much of him.

That is a small summary of what i was watching, it was alot more complex, and full of crazy technology and wierd holographic views of humans. I went to the tv listenings and the show wasnt supposed to be playing. It said Ghost in The Machine. But that channel was playing somthing totally different. Basically this is really silly, and should be in the paranormal thread. I thaught it was too normal at the time though, it was to full of relations that i couldnt keep watching it. It was like a fortune teller. Im not a kid chuggin beers anymore, but that was just about exactly what i was like, and the music was too real. If this is a show , then it shoudlnt be put on tv. Im not crazy, and im only saying this because its on the interenet. I dont want attention, jsut opinions.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Interesting story. Was it a station you normall watch?

Troy

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I duno. I dont watch tv very often. I checked in several tv guids.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It sounds wierd. Can you get the station again?

Troy

top topics

join