It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull and bones article.

page: 1

join
share:
jra

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 02:42 AM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

i'm some what surprized to see this on msnbc. i also heard some one say that connie chung was going to do a story on the S&B's on cnn, but it got pulled the day before or something. i havn't watched cnn in a while so i don't know if that was true.. apparently it was advertised.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Now who is this lass Alexandra Robbins?
Just yesterday i saw a similar looking bimbo on BBC talking gibberish about fluoride - "what we need is some sort of preliminary conscience among the members of parliament to realise the tooth problem people having in our country bla bla bla, blah blah blah i hope that MP's can debate this situation appropriately blah blah blah"

And the next thing i hear is the dictor saying that 1 of 10 people in the UK have S.F. added to their drinking water subject to local authority policies, but in the nearest future all water departments will have to contaminate public water with fluoride. Thank you very much and i hope you have a pleasant life, and death.

And now this woman comes with a bucnh of unresearched, innacurate ans spiced up with femenism material and wants to make a few bucks of unsuspecting American folks.
"Men (skull & bones) worshiped the goddess Eulogia, celebrated pirates, and plotted an underground conspiracy to dominate the world."

Can i just say
WHERE IS THE BRAIN

By the way good find jra.

[Edited on 7-9-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If dominating the world is the plan of our noughty secret societis in that case they have been "dominating" the world for thousands of years. Thanks to the naive unwary and credulous public.

Where is the brain

But here is something new for you
"During initiation the juniors wrestle in mud and are physically beaten�this stage of the ceremony represents their �death� to the world as they have known it. They then lie naked in coffins, masturbate, and reveal to the society their innermost sexual secrets.
I understand that orgasm and death are cough cough related but masturbating in wodden boxes... feminists at loose these days.

Here's another one:
each member is guaranteed financial security for life; in this way, Bones can ensure that no member will feel the need to sell the secrets of the society in order to make a living.
No one has publicly breathed a word about his Skull and Bones membership, ever. UNTILL came along a blond bimbo offering shag for info.

[Edited on 6-9-2002 by Tyler]

jra

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 03:35 AM
link   
yeah that whole masterbating inside coffins is pretty lame. i don't know how this woman got her info, so it's really hard to believe.. though im sure some of it could be truthful, though quite exadurated!

i think the only way we'll ever find out what goes on inside with the skull & bones is when one of the members comes out and says something. otherwise its just rumors and misinformation that gets exadurated.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It seems as if they have moved the story from the link. I've heard that they masturbate in the coffin as well... with all the slander of politicians and sexcapades on the news today it doesn't seem like a very effective barganing chip to know who and what some old powerful guy screwed back in 1973 now does it?

top topics

join