It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is wierd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ok im pretty freaked now.....but b4 i start 1 question how does a hamdsome guy like me have all the luck?
anyways..last night i was gettin somethin to eat and i heard a voice that said somethin in a very low tone "im gunna get ya" and i turned around thinking it was my bro and wat i saw was a light!
omg i flipped i was like "SWEET JESUS MARY ANN!"
can any1 help me? i dont no maybe i need shock therapy!

your lord and master, ufo_stealer

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Um...is this in the right forum?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
Um...is this in the right forum?
ummm dood fyi im like....new sooo idk......can u get somebody 2 adopt me???

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This isnt the right forum. I think it belongs in Paranormal. Either way ill be happy to help you. Sounds like you had a run in with an angry spirit or with yourself. Sometimes if your laying in bed you can leave your own body and weird stuff can happy. Id say the most obvious thing is an angry spirit. Anything ever happen in the room you were in? Dont let it scare you. Spirits and Ghost (almost the same thing) cant really harm you unless you allow them too.

[edit on 5/24/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure what it was.

I know your new, so I'll give you some pointers. Try and give as much information as possible about the incident. Like time, how you were feeling, history of your house etc etc. Also your writing gave me a headache, write you experience out propley or people won't reply.

new topics

top topics

join